DOTA 2

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Found it pretty amusing LGD used a ban on Spec last night from the residual effects of last years run.

Edit - actually just went back to look at that series. They left the alch unbanned to ban that spec.:oops:

The way OG plays around the timing of the alch is extemely impressive. As soon as that radiance comes online its go time. I thought lgd did a decent job of disrupting it in game 3 and had a chance to extend the game but I was mega wrong.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean its not just Alch, its how OG plays him. Notail can stack so many camps with Chen its insane. Alchs networth can shoot up from 3k to 6k in less then a minute when they do their rotations right. In game notail dragged a creep wave right before he died by charming the ranged creep with chen from bot lane to mid lane to give alch a double wave. I mean notails support plays and decision making are really on another fucking level right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
They put the stat up last night. Dunno if it was main stage? But it was 51%. I still havent watched last night, looked and apparently he went 3-0 last night? Lol

I dunno sometimes they like to include the qualifier games which is obviously stupid. He's actually 5-2 on the main stage after yesterday so 71% win rate, the only losses were actually to Secret's Meepo draft and the Bristle draft.

Meepo seems to generally be a good counter to both Alch & carry wisp but seems more risky and probably not pickable early.

I mean its not just Alch, its how OG plays him. Notail can stack so many camps with Chen its insane. Alchs networth can shoot up from 3k to 6k in less then a minute when they do their rotations right. In game notail dragged a creep wave right before he died by charming the ranged creep with chen from bot lane to mid lane to give alch a double wave. I mean notails support plays and decision making are really on another fucking level right now.

Its basically everyone, take a look at the games list.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I found it odd people liked the void + tinker combo, they both have this long slow period.

Would have been nice to see them play a faster style.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
TA huh? I don’t think I’ve seen a game with her at this TI personally, know she’s been picked.

Omg mid post Huskar pick!

I was thinking mid Jakiro was already fine if you wanted to go against TA, but hah!

Don’t want to pull against Jakiro, he’s my bff twin headed dragon.