DOTA 2

Nutron_sl

shitlord
He's so easy to win with in pubs because most people are out of position in lanes. The extra speed just means death to overextenders in most situations. Get a lucky bash or two and that's a kill.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
gotta say ive been having a lot of pubs with Mexican/Spanish people picking a na west server with English pref. I have to say its getting a little old. If you cant speak to your team or communicate and they all have caps on and say jajajja.......! I guess it`s my fault for pubbing

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Part of the issue is south american servers have worse pings than US servers for most of south america outside of brazil(where the servers are located) due to shitty routing. Then you have a bunch of them that are just there to piss people off or because it queues faster. Same as russians on EUW servers. Easier to understand spanish/portugese than russian though, not that it helps.

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
if anyone is interested in trading their unwanted ti3 chests for player cards let me know
I have two chest I'll trade you and will probably get some more tonight.

They just made the immortal lone druid item better so if anyone wants it for the pudge hook let me know. Might consider one of the others but would prefer the hook.

niss_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_38417.jpg

All the games were decided at 15-20 minutes and were total landslides. But it's working as intended, right?

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
They need to put Latin american servers in Miami. All ISPs in latin america backbone to Miami as first hop (except maybe chile and peru).

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah. I figured stuns and communication is what fucks him but most times people are stuck in their fucking lane with tunnel vision and dont respond. Either that or someone is extended and continues to feed him even though the other 4 players are minding themselves and playing well. THe statement he has less weaknesses than most is true as fuck because a GOOD SB player is the WORSE (in pubs).

Been having a blast with Veno lately. Poison Orb > Treads > Scepter has been fucking great for me. Just his poison nuke alone and a few auto attacks with orb is enough to force someone away from line or kill them outright if wards are up. Then his ult makes team fights a joke. Add in pushing potential and defending with wards and he has to be one of the best support hybrids in the game at any tier. I even managed to grab a butterfly on him and jesus christ does his dot damage and slow just decimate stragglers or people with little to no regen.

Like, I hate Axe, and Veno simply makes Axe useless. He also rapes TA and many other hearty melees. Escape isnt even a huge issue if you can spit and run. His lvl 4 wards also have like 450 health so when 5-8 of them are active you have no choice but to leave. Great hero.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_38417.jpg

All the games were decided at 15-20 minutes and were total landslides. But it's working as intended, right?
Not sure if you understand how solo rating in a team matchmaking work. Works exactly the same way in LoL which has visible rating and low variance of ratings within one game, but people don't blame it on matchmaking there, just on shitty teammates.

Now maybe some of these games are legitimately broken by bad matchmaking systems, but since we have no fucking way to know that other than the guy who has only played 3games ever being put in your games and telling you so, making assumptions on wether or not this is because of matchmaking or just shitty streaks of shitty games which happen regardless is pretty pointless.

And this isn't defending the matchmaking, which is certainly flawed. Just that what you posted does in no way prove or disprove that fact.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I have Yao as well. I also sold one of my Faceless Void maces for $40 on the market since the price has been flat/in slight decline ;p

niss_sl

shitlord
Either that or he used to play a long time ago and is now back with the level system installed. In other words, he's now raping because of improper matchmaking.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Either that or he used to play a long time ago and is now back with the level system installed. In other words, he's now raping because of improper matchmaking.
this one. i played dota with icefrog and got an invite to beta right after the first international. when i played my first 300 games, i queued into the top 20 pages of matchmaking games. now im in the high bracket for some reason.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
Prepatch I sat at between 60 and 95 VH and never a normal game. Post-patch I win more, but now my VH games are down to 42% and I have a few Normal games in there too. Again this is me winning more with the game dumping me into Shit Queue.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
are you talking solo queue only? My games still hit the brackets I expect, I haven't played in a "normal" game since the 19th, and that was in a 5 stack with 4 normal queue rerolled players. Any stack with normals I've been in (2 or 3 of them) the games show up in high. If I queue with anyone who queues in high/vhigh the games are in vhigh. You need to show us an example game or something of this problem you're having. My solo games are all in vhigh since the patch.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
are you talking solo queue only? My games still hit the brackets I expect, I haven't played in a "normal" game since the 19th, and that was in a 5 stack with 4 normal queue rerolled players. Any stack with normals I've been in (2 or 3 of them) the games show up in high. If I queue with anyone who queues in high/vhigh the games are in vhigh. You need to show us an example game or something of this problem you're having. My solo games are all in vhigh since the patch.
I don't need to show you a game. I have maths.

http://pubstats.me/

After your data is parsed you can see your game distribution. Normally I play 60%+ in VH, and paired down occasionally or playing with 2 friends who are newer. Now my VH is sub 50. My winrate is up.