DOTA 2

Cybsled

Take a look at the TI pools post 2GD. A massive chunk of those pools came from whales in China.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So anyone been following Qualifers and LCQ?

Rootin for T1 but I'd be surprised to see them get it although you really can't count Topson and Ana out.

Liquid looking pretty good in these groups stages.

I have T1 and Extreme in my picks.

These are my Hero picks for the tournament.

1665291527676.png

Although I don't see Marci getting through anymore, so she might not end up most picked.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bummed that Ana and Topson's T1 team are out in the LC Qualifier. I was really hoping they'd make the tournament.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Puppey did it. By getting through the LCQ, he keeps his streak alive as the only player to actively play in every International since it's inception.

He is a prolific son of a bitch, that's for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Puppey did it. By getting through the LCQ, he keeps his streak alive as the only player to actively play in every International since it's inception.

He is a prolific son of a bitch, that's for sure.
Rooting for Secret and EG.

Also interested in LGD as I'm an avid faith Bian follower being a 3 main and imo he's one of the best 3s around hands down.

• 1Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
EG hasn't looked this good at TI since like... TI 6. LGD clearly has fallen apart internally (losing to Hokori and Soniqs), but OG has their whole roster and is in top form, thats a great win for them. Tomorrow is Hokori (SA trash) and Liquid (6th best EU team), they SHOULD be able to 4-0 tomorrow, with the only other real test in the group being RNG.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LGD might be having draft issues. The only game i saw was against EG in which they gave them Void, Marci and fucking Enigma... wtf

Needless

Toe Sucker
Kyle already cursed EG and arteezy always chokes post group stages. I refuse to get hope for them until they get closer to the finals lol

• 1Like

Del

Vyemm Raider
Thunder definitely outdrafted EG, especially in game 2. Bulba is the absolute worst at adjusting after teams start to figure them out. I really don't know why he's been with them for so long.

• 1Moron

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Boom has been putting on quite a show. Last place in the group going into the last day of seeding, went 4-0 including 2 wins over the top team EG, now won their first game in the lower bracket. They've been a lot of fun to watch.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Boom has been putting on quite a show. Last place in the group going into the last day of seeding, went 4-0 including 2 wins over the top team EG, now won their first game in the lower bracket. They've been a lot of fun to watch.
Huh? Beating EG 2-0 when EG was already guaranteed top spot and played heroes they hadn't played all group stage and then beating Team Spirt who also looked weak this group stage?

I think the bigger stories are
TA's dominance over EG. It was just a masterclass of team fight. Also, PSG.LGD going to loser bracket already. The China machine faltering early is very rare. Secret also looking very scary.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm rooting for Puppey as a fellow old man.

Also holy shit 2GD coming back is beyond epic.

• 1Solidarity

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2GD is back huh? Haven't seen him yet. GabeN never should have banned him in the first place. He was the best host the Dota 2 scene could have ever asked for.

It seems that Nattea girl is always the one hosting when I watch and her panelist just look at her stupidly when she asks them mind-numbing questions. A day or two ago, she asked Fear a 30 second long question about a match he wasn't even assigned to. There are so many better and more qualified people, but she is a girl... so go girl power? yay?

It is just insulting when they try to shoe-horn these people in that have no clue what is going on. Like Day[9].

• 1Like

Cybsled

They’ve been trying out lots of different hosts the past few TI and they’ve also been doing a lot more panel tag teams.

Also, apparently 2GD is no longer an ass and they will be working with him again

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2GD is back huh? Haven't seen him yet. GabeN never should have banned him in the first place. He was the best host the Dota 2 scene could have ever asked for.

It seems that Nattea girl is always the one hosting when I watch and her panelist just look at her stupidly when she asks them mind-numbing questions. A day or two ago, she asked Fear a 30 second long question about a match he wasn't even assigned to. There are so many better and more qualified people, but she is a girl... so go girl power? yay?

It is just insulting when they try to shoe-horn these people in that have no clue what is going on. Like Day[9].

"If you're wondering where I was, it was low prio. Not sure who reported me"

Legend.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users