DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd hope not, really retarded of MLG to even have this matchup happen. Should have had EG v Alliance very early in the tournament.

Dendi on windrunner was just amazing. Kind of disappointed that it seems like 80% of the crowd is pro dk. Random question time: what kind of reputation does notail have? The second and third streams you have to stand behind the players and watch over their shoulders and he's stood out as pretty entertaining but I know little about him outside of hes good w meepo
Notail has insane micro ability. His Chen, Enchantress, Visage etc. is always exciting to watch.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really EE, pausing the game for 3+ minutes because your hands are cold? Is this your first tournament? Buy fucking hand warmers like everyone else. WRU MLG Admins?

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Really EE, pausing the game for 3+ minutes because your hands are cold? Is this your first tournament? Buy fucking hand warmers like everyone else. WRU MLG Admins?
EEsama demands warm hands.

Also yes, notail has insane mechanic skills, easily one of the best in the world at high micro heroes like sut mentioned.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seems EE-sama got revenge by proxy, they beat DK so they're top4, pushing Alliance out the tournament. Also they're the only ones to beat DK, so cool stuff.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Note that one of the other players was offline as his PC was being replaced
wink.png

Audio has been shockingly bad particularly from the events at the main stage. Main stage has been several seconds behind and at many points has been cutting out, both in game and on stream; it has also been terribly echoy either from speakers or each other. The B/C streams have had volume mismatches between co-casters and annoying constant fan, keyboard and mouse noises.

I haven't really watched any of the DK games but its surprising to me that they've been this successful given their recent performance. Although with their defeat by Speed Gaming the only team to play them regularly, it still leaves open the possibility the Chinese teams have figured them out.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Note that one of the other players was offline as his PC was being replaced
wink.png

Audio has been shockingly bad particularly from the events at the main stage. Main stage has been several seconds behind and at many points has been cutting out, both in game and on stream; it has also been terribly echoy either from speakers or each other. The B/C streams have had volume mismatches between co-casters and annoying constant fan, keyboard and mouse noises.

I haven't really watched any of the DK games but its surprising to me that they've been this successful given their recent performance. Although with their defeat by Speed Gaming the only team to play them regularly, it still leaves open the possibility the Chinese teams have figured them out.
pretty sure DK lost to SPG on purpose to knock out alliance. Look at half the team fights, burning jumps in without doing anything and not even using his bkb...

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
At the same time, every teamfight burning dies within half a second. Now it's possible to bkb before he dies, but he was getting fucked really hard too, they didn't mess around on the nukes to take him down. I think Ursa pick though, meh. I mean counters Naix kinda, but they took Razor too, and Ursa doesn't do much of anything against OD(both pre and post bkb since OD can just imprison whoever Ursa goes after+force staff). So maybe they didn't go 100% and it was beneficial for them, but speed played pretty good for once and a lot of the fights it didn't look to me that burning wasn't trying and more that he was getting fucked, roughly, in the butt. Regardless that's fine anyway, Alliance shouldn't have dropped that many games in the first place if they didn't want to be eliminated based on other's results.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
While I don't think they threw the game, they were for sure just playing stupid.

Like at one of the fights at bottom, Mushi was sitting there waiting for them to take the bait on Burning, they force in and go and he just watches him drop without lassoing anyone. Aegis fades and he dies again without lassoing still, it's like, wut? This was even after Naix had rage up and couldn't have been prisoned.

So valve said Free To Play would be released 2-3 months after TI3, here we are 4 months later. No surprise.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
This should be an exciting playoff shame dk navi are playing each other early but at least the semis should be close and ill say it, if not navi winning im pulling for sigma.int. I like dk just dont want them to win mlg.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
EE did the same thing at Dreamhack as well when he was in No Tidehunter.

Arteezy playing out of his mind on day 2, his Puck, OD, & Storm were amazing. And never ever give Sing mirana... he somehow always ends up with Manta + Mjolnir at 35m.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
EE did the same thing at Dreamhack as well when he was in No Tidehunter.

Arteezy playing out of his mind on day 2, his Puck, OD, & Storm were amazing. And never ever give Sing mirana... he somehow always ends up with Manta + Mjolnir at 35m.
Shoot arrow. Hit arrow.

Only when I play her I only get +39 gold