DOTA 2

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My last 2 brewmaster games have been complete stomps. Blink in, slam, brew throw and then ult, who really counters him other than a ton of lockdown so he can't even ult? The only issue is sometimes I forget to run the earth spirit away at the end but all in all it hasn't made a big deal. Ags lets you slam and brew toss as well. Hilarious.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Silence and proactive initiation, ganking heavy lineups.

Well used orchid absolutely destroys him, but most people will probably have trouble using it fast enough. Radiance to disable blink can also be a pain. Pandas getting focused is the last option, once the carries get farmed enough.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
If you can micro the pandas moderately and farm a blink in reasonable time you should be able to kill someone every time your ult is up. I think they also cleaned up some bugs with the panda split itself so that you always have the earth panda as the active panda after you split with them selected? I seem to remember you had to box select the panda's after you split. He's got a really good last hit animation, and drunken haze is actually really quite good these days. Its mischance/uptime/manacost are quite obscene.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
My last 2 brewmaster games have been complete stomps. Blink in, slam, brew throw and then ult, who really counters him other than a ton of lockdown so he can't even ult? The only issue is sometimes I forget to run the earth spirit away at the end but all in all it hasn't made a big deal. Ags lets you slam and brew toss as well. Hilarious.
Skywrath, Puck, Silencer, any hero with a long instant silence, Orchid, Sheep, necro book absolutely destroys him as his mana pool's tiny. Rubick is good against him.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Room for 6 in a fantasy league still, Me Ohmgee night and koushirou so far. I sent you the ID Penance.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
SEA dota is on a much, much, MUCH lower level than Chinese dota. Just watching the first games of the Chinese dota qualifiers makes that abundantly clear. PINOY DOTA and so on didn't stand a chance in that division so it's good that they split it.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hey guys, just wanted to throw this out there: I have some decent dota 2 items hanging around in my inventory(arcana for lina etc) that i'd like to sell for cheap via paypal. You can check the inventory under "Bainataurm" on steam - feel free to add me there or PM me here if you're interested in something.