DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The casting community, which isn't that big, mostly can't stand her. No one respects her knowledge and her teamfight casting is bottom tier.
I don't think that's actually true, at all.

And I imagine Black did absolutely nothing to get his visa since he's from Germany and they can very easily get them.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
I don't think that's actually true, at all.

And I imagine Black did absolutely nothing to get his visa since he's from Germany and they can very easily get them.
Well, being...you know, actually IN the casting community, such as it is, I talk with all the other casters. It isn't some hard feat to end up in a chat with KOTL, Maut, Draskyl, and Capitalist.

Hint: its actually true.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Thing is Black went back to germany to get that shit done and spend some time with his family, so they didn't train during that time, then CIS had all the visa issues so I think he didn't go back to china not knowing if they were gonna get to TI or not, eventually it worked out but result is they didn't practice for shit. That's what I hear from a guy who's kinda in that stuff(writes articles and shit). So basically unless they pulled a miracle CIS wasn't winning shit. I had them at winners at first but when I heard they hadn't trained for a month I swapped to MVP because korean preparation is like batman preparation.

Seeing how Liquid is playing though, I think they'll make short work of MVP. Also did appreciate Demon's trolling and buying manner dagon on tide then reselling it for shiva instead. Maybe someone told him to not fuck around. His new name is gay as shit though.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, being...you know, actually IN the casting community, such as it is, I talk with all the other casters. It isn't some hard feat to end up in a chat with KOTL, Maut, Draskyl, and Capitalist.

Hint: its actually true.
So you listed a bunch of people who actually get less job opportunities and have been around a fraction longer than Sheever and they don't like her?
frown.png
Darn.

Show me a chat log and I'll actually give a shit, until then Sheever's done more for dota than all 4 of those people combined. I'll take her over every single one of them.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
It looks like Liquid got their shit together for this. Previous to this they either didn't prepare or didn't care, since they obviously have the skill to compete at a higher level. They looked really good against CIS.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
So you listed a bunch of people who actually get less job opportunities and have been around a fraction longer than Sheever and they don't like her?
frown.png
Darn.

Show me a chat log and I'll actually give a shit, until then Sheever's done more for dota than all 4 of those people combined. I'll take her over every single one of them.
Lol no one is going to say "Sheever's the fucking worst" as a caster in a chatlog with people you don't trust because you don't want to offend the retards like you that think she's good and "done a lot for dota." No one likes her because she's shit, not because people are jealous of her small successes.

Do a google search for anything like "sheever is a terrible caster" and enjoy the results. Then do the same for other casters. See what you get.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't know enough about dota mechanics (even though I've been playing it since 2004) to recognize when a caster is shitty. Can you explain why she is bad, or why people dislike her?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol no one is going to say "Sheever's the fucking worst" as a caster in a chatlog with people you don't trust because you don't want to offend the retards like you that think she's good and "done a lot for dota." No one likes her because she's shit, not because people are jealous of her small successes.

Do a google search for anything like "sheever is a terrible caster" and enjoy the results. Then do the same for other casters. See what you get.
Do a google search for "x is a terrible caster" and enjoy the results you get the same for everyone, even worse for people like Ayesee. The shit storm against casters if everywhere when it comes to dota esports. It's ok though, some random dude on a forum said she's shit and he's totally friends with all these no-namers so it's got to be true!

No they're the fucking worst because they don't even try.

WE'RE JUST A BUNCH OF BROS HANGING OUT
LOOK AT BRUNOS CHEST HAIR LOL
NOW JAMES WILL LOOK AT THE CAMERA MAKING A BRITISH FACE
HE'S A DOTA 2 PERSONALITY

It's fucking awful.
I have no fucking idea who you are so I figured I'd look at some of your posts in this thread, it's obviously you've got some serious teenage angst issues. Kind of makes sense really, you're the stereotypical cancerous dota player.

Really? In one of the links you linked Sheever isn't even in the majority of disliked casters, it's, mostly Ayesee and Tobi. Get your story straight.

I don't know enough about dota mechanics (even though I've been playing it since 2004) to recognize when a caster is shitty. Can you explain why she is bad, or why people dislike her?
I imagine his explanation will be something along the lines of. "She's a woman and scares me"

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's just as many hate posts about like, everyone. Ayesee especially you can make a book out of the hate posts he gets on reddit and everywhere else. If they went based on who gets hated the least, it'd be a hard contest. I guess kotl guy or maut would win easily due to being more or less nobodies still.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I don't give a shit if she isn't the next Merlini, as long as she isn't spouting blatant nonsense (looking at you, Ayesee). She is the hero who carried Starladder groupstages for like a year and half before it became profitable for BTS to cast, even when Tobi was supposed to cast but bailed due to "more interesting games somewhere else". I also see her playing with EU players and personalities pretty often, namely 2GD and he has zero bullshit tolerance and he seems fine with her...

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
Do a google search for "x is a terrible caster" and enjoy the results you get the same for everyone, even worse for people like Ayesee. The shit storm against casters if everywhere when it comes to dota esports. It's ok though, some random dude on a forum said she's shit and he's totally friends with all these no-namers so it's got to be true!

I have no fucking idea who you are so I figured I'd look at some of your posts in this thread, it's obviously you've got some serious teenage angst issues. Kind of makes sense really, you're the stereotypical cancerous dota player.

Really? In one of the links you linked Sheever isn't even in the majority of disliked casters, it's, mostly Ayesee and Tobi. Get your story straight.

I imagine his explanation will be something along the lines of. "She's a woman and scares me"
This isn't a competition for "is ayesee shittier than Sheever?!" so there's no "story to get straight." She's shitty, and that's not exclusive, there are other shitty people. Are you saying her game knowledge is good, her teamfight focus is tight, and her English is solid? Cause you're refuting me with "Lol I guess you have teenage angst" like a moron.

I'm not friends with anyone and I'm not namedropping, I'm saying the casting community thinks she's shit and you can cry in a corner about it and not believe me if you want. Its not some kind of farfetched idea and you can literally see it sometimes when people cocast with her and just give her looks of befuddlement.

I still say she is a hard worker and casts a lot of games no one wants to cast.

Also, thanks for quoting something about someone else about a separate issue in a different time.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
She's also one of the few dota people who can look puppey in the eye, so most other guys end up staring at her tits. Must be intimidating.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This isn't a competition for "is ayesee shittier than Sheever?!" so there's no "story to get straight." She's shitty, and that's not exclusive, there are other shitty people. Are you saying her game knowledge is good, her teamfight focus is tight, and her English is solid? Cause you're refuting me with "Lol I guess you have teenage angst" like a moron.

I'm not friends with anyone and I'm not namedropping, I'm saying the casting community thinks she's shit and you can cry in a corner about it and not believe me if you want. Its not some kind of farfetched idea and you can literally see it sometimes when people cocast with her and just give her looks of befuddlement.
Are you really that dense? You linked something to show how everyone hate Sheever, when the majority of people in your post actually hated other people. Why do I have to spell this out? Her game knowledge is good, her "team fight focus"? is on par with other people in the community, ditto with camera techniques, her English is significantly better than Lumi/Lysander. You rage in nearly every single post you make in this thread, if you think that's moronic maybe you should stop doing it?

Why would I cry in a corner over what random retards think about a caster, who DOESN'T EVEN CAST. Nearly every single tournament she's been in for the past year have been interviews/analyst. You fabricate this shit in your head and think it somehow is the majority opinion, that's very alarming. Stick to the trenches of /r/dota2 or NAdota, pretty obvious you're not wanted here.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
I think you need to reread the post or the things linked, but there's no need to go into this further.

The only thing that's pretty obvious is how asshurt you're getting that someone thinks your favorite dota fap material is shit.

"No one wants you here! It's my view and my view is the majority view. Also stop thinking what you think is what other people think. No I don't understand how unintentionally stupid and ironic I'm being." - Sutekh, 2014.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The difference being multiple people here are agreeing with me, but I wouldn't expect obvious facts to have any affect on you. You're probably right, because I realize how much value someone's given to the community that means I like to jerk off to them. You should see my body pillow of Merlini too. I honestly couldn't care less if Sheever existed or didn't but to claim that she doesn't deserve to be at TI or is shit compared to everyone else is just ignorant.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
There have been a number of people that agree that Sheever is shit. I don't feel like digging that up because that seems like a really basic thing.

She's shit. If this is a last word competition feel free to post after me.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
There have been a number of people that agree that Sheever is shit. I don't feel like digging that up because that seems like a really basic thing.

If she's shit, then stop watching, well, unless you are into that sort of thing.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider

She's shit, in your biased opinion. Jealousy is a bitch.