DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I never felt like Liquid were in danger of losing after they repelled the first attempt to take rax from MVP, they were either sitting on cooldowns or buybacks. Experience and bootcamp paying off obviously, 2 months ago they would throw a game like this.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
There have been a number of people that agree that Sheever is shit. I don't feel like digging that up because that seems like a really basic thing.

She's shit. If this is a last word competition feel free to post after me.
She's bad! Everybody agrees with me! NO, I will not provide any evidence other than repeatedly bragging about how i'm a part of the casting clique and we all concur she's bad while claiming I don't want to namedrop after already namedropping a bunch of nobodies!

TrainWreck1.gif

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah he bumped a random dead thread in screenshots to add nothing yesterday.

Not sure why the fuck you'd complain about Sheever when she's not even casting. She didn't earn her spot as a part of the panel? I don't even fucking know who the fat guy on the left and blue shirt guy are, I barely heard their names before and they're transparent as shit. Pyrion Flax and Shane(fucking Shane) are casting. And you complain about Sheever? The hate must run fucking deep. She's not a good caster but she earned her spot there by actually being dedicated for years now.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
She's bad! Everybody agrees with me! NO, I will not provide any evidence other than repeatedly bragging about how i'm a part of the casting clique and we all concur she's bad while claiming I don't want to namedrop after already namedropping a bunch of nobodies!

TrainWreck1.gif
Jesus christ is reading hard? I alreadyspecificallystated why she was shit and provided relevant information. It's like your happy in your failue of reading comprehension. Smug, even.

Why do we have to put up with Sheever's sub par casting in important games?

I mean I know your mouth infection was bad but how hard did it hit the brain before garlic cured it?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You keep linking that thread and saying people aren't reading it, but I don't think you're actually reading the responses in it. It's 2-3 people raging about her and a fuck ton of others saying they don't mind her or don't mind that she was casting group.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
TEAM LIQUID FOR TI4 WINNERS

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm super new to Dota, I basically only watch BTS and the TI last year. She's fine. You sound like a really angry sad little man. Do you have any links to your casting so I can shit on you?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Also this thread is from last year, complaining that she was casting games. She's not casting games this year, how is it relevant?

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
If someone has low dota knowledge, why are they on a dota panel? Or is that not relevant?

And yeah guys. I'm furious over here. Enraged.

Nah let's just talk more about how we would "rearrange her shitbox." Let's get back to that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If someone has low dota knowledge, why are they on a dota panel? Or is that not relevant?

And yeah guys. I'm furious over here. Enraged.

Nah let's just talk more about how we would "rearrange her shitbox." Let's get back to that.
I don't even listen to the panel, is her knowledge still low now? Again posting complaints that she didn't know shit one year ago isn't relevant to her knowledge now. You can learn a lot of stuff in one year. Panels aren't necessarily all knowledgeable people either, someone who knows less might actually ask valid questions from that point of view to which a more experienced person can bounce from and explain stuff(say like Draskyll). I don't really watch the panel anyway but everytime I watch, Sheever and Draskyll are talking to each other and the other 2 are sitting there looking retarded, seems to me she's doing a fine job.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel worse the longer this conversation goes on, it's pretty obvious this dude has had a rough time with women, probably picked on a lot when he was younger and I don't want to add to the anger.

It happens man you've got to let the past go. If you hold onto the past for your life it's just going to repeat itself.

Pyros_sl said:
I don't even listen to the panel, is her knowledge still low now? Again posting complaints that she didn't know shit one year ago isn't relevant to her knowledge now. You can learn a lot of stuff in one year. Panels aren't necessarily all knowledgeable people either, someone who knows less might actually ask valid questions from that point of view to which a more experienced person can bounce from and explain stuff(say like Draskyll). I don't really watch the panel anyway but everytime I watch, Sheever and Draskyll are talking to each other and the other 2 are sitting there looking retarded, seems to me she's doing a fine job.
Not at all actually, she's carried the analyst desk her with chat and busy talk and has had some great points about drafts even though defaulting the talk to Walter White Jr., Fatty McGee, and the Socially awkward fuck that's basically ontop of Darskyl because girls are scary.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The newbie stream just needs to give the microphone to The King, Xyclopz and let him entertain the masses.