DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
and they're just getting rolled over. Same exact thing that happened to them G2 against Newbee. Avoid fights avoid fights, let them take all your towers, fight in base and lose the game.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whats the point in timbersaw if you don't plan on fighting?

Oh god, Mason still had his jump after they killed Super in that chrono. That fucking goon just tried to walk out of there.

Hake_sl

shitlord
My brain is stuck on the fact that EG banned Lich twice. You know your opponent is going for a push strat, and you ban Lich. You deserve to get kicked in the balls.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
My brain is stuck on the fact that EG banned Lich twice. You know your opponent is going for a push strat, and you ban Lich. You deserve to get kicked in the balls.
Trying to make sure they can get black holes off.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think Lich is deceptively useful in these strats. Having like a free +9armor, that also ruins the melees attacking is a pretty big deal especially if your strat relies on void chrono beating on people and alchemist who does pretty much mostly physical dmg. Good luck killing DK with Frost armor on. Would have been instead of SD basically, instead of disrupting whoever gets chronoed, you laugh as they tank the chrono and live, meanwhile chain frost completely ruins your initiation because you now have to spread the fuck out and away from whoever got chronoed. It also interupts blackhole from range so there's that.

Obviously sacrifice is shit but not entirely either, it means Lich always has his mana and gets his levels. On top of that, it makes whoever lanes against Lich even less prepared for the push to come since they lose both xp(very important because of all the 5manning that's gonna happen) and gold. Not winning your lanes when you're gonna get 5man pushed at 10mins is a huge problem and Lich almost ensures that's the case on one lane.

I think Venge is better for this kind of strat but Lich is quite a valid pick in a push strat as your 5th hero that doesn't actually push much. Frost armor is still nice for pushing.