Dota Underlords

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
If you can 3 star slark/pa pretty quickly or you can manage to build enough economy/rng to get all 9 assassins 2 star or better it's decent. Still suffers a lot from corner huggers unless again you can 3 star the above quickly to 1-2 shot things.

I've had a lot of luck doing knight/mage or primordial/mage, but have found it pretty hard to win purely on 6 mages.

Brawny/Hunters are probably in the best spot at the moment.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think 3 mage with CM/Puck/KotL fits in a lot of lineups right now and is really good. 3 assassin as well can fit in both primordial or scrappy. Both 6 mage or 9 assassin seems trash tier at the moment though.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah primordial mage/assassin is really good.

KOTL is just so freaking slow/weak without 2 CM or refresher orbs to get his ult off.

Ogre mage with a bunch of contracts is fun as hell now too.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yeah primordial mage/assassin is really good.

KOTL is just so freaking slow/weak without 2 CM or refresher orbs to get his ult off.

Ogre mage with a bunch of contracts is fun as hell now too.

Yeah, I try to swap out KotL for Lich but the game rarely lasts long enough to pull this off.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Longest game I've ever had. Got to round 49 with me and the last guy trading rounds from 40+ with 1-2 chars left each time. BM and Jug had over 10k HP or close to it. Was hoping I'd lose one more round to get 50 for the first time, but double Tide CC and blocking his AM with Pudge shut him down hard. Was pretty annoyed since I dumped at least 100 gold into rerolls for 3 star Tide so I could sub Troll Warrior in and get 6 warrior bonus, but glad I didn't in the end since the CC won the game.

asdfasd.jpg

asdfsd.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Really like the meta right now. Think the Underlords team has done a great job with the game. Not sure where it is in relation to the other Auto Chess games but would find it hard to believe this isn't the best one currently.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I decided to give this a shot.
God damn, is this a piece of shit, compared to TFT.

UI is a fucking nightmare.
Ton of useless shit takes up the main screen. and you have to open/close windows to get to useful information.
Separate tabs for items, and Unit masteries.
Cant see partial masteries during combat.

And shopping screen covers the fucking board.
And, you can't inspect units you own, or want to buy without closing the shop window..

Dragging to sell. 90%chance to accidentally drop the asshole onto the play field.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Riot has become the 2010's version of 90's/2000's Blizzard and doing what everyone else does but with far better polish.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
should note, the underlord patch, which is out, fixed MOST of those issues I was bitch about, in regards to UI.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This game appears to still be going strong, I have over 200 hours played and I think I am finally bored until they make some real changes. The meta is boring, you either get 3 star Spectre and Terrorblade or you don't win. I have tried everything else. Top tier Alliance is:
A tier: Demon ,Shaman, Healer, Hunter, Assassin. If you can make a build around that you should finish top half at least.

B tier: Warrior, Knight, Mage, Savage, Troll, Dragon. Dragon is upgraded to A tier if you get 3 star Puck with +mana per second item and usually pair with snapfire for early and sustained wins. Warrior can work if you go for the 6 alliance and stack stuns and disables, pudge sucks until 3 star though. Mage is strong because easliy paired with spirit and each of those heroes are really good. Storm spirit will carry you most of the game, do not go for the 6 alliance with mage unless you are sure you can get all 3 stars early(which you almost never can)

C tier: Poisoner, go with this is you just happen to get some early 2 stars, combine with assassin usually works well, queen of pain is a beast.

The rest will get you loses, savage is great on paper and I have won with 4 but never 6, if you can get early 3 star lycan you can do good things but you want the other 3 to be Spirit Breaker, Magnus, Tusk or Bristleback. Druid sucks, combine with Nature prophet, meepo, and shadowshaman with any other troll. Shadow Shaman attack speed is not to be underestimated and his 3 star is one of the best in the game. Again though without a terrorblade and or spectre you will lose to whatever team has one.

If you find yourself with an early 2-3 Legion Commander build around her, get as many 2-3 alliances you can and she will start to hit for 1500+

Absolutely Avoid, Brute, Swordsman, Brawny, fallen. Fallen and brawny will get you knocked out before they start to work. Kunkka and Ember spirit are great heroes but don't go down the swordsman alliance with them.
Items to get tier 1: Chainmail, Claymore, Gloves of Haste, Void Stone, Morbid Mask, avoid others
Tier 2: Most good, avoid Target buddy and Barricades.
Tier 3: Most good, avoid Mango Tree and Octarine Essence. Also grab Mask of Madness if you have passive hero and Eul's Scepter for those fast casters, and Battle fury for any fast attackers.
Tier 4 Aim for Moon Shard, Refresher Orb, Butterfly, the rest are good but those are best.
Tier 5: Radiance if you have 3 star spectre, Storm Spirit, or Spirit Breaker, they charge through crowds and it does insane damage and great CC. Satanic on your heavy hitter, Heart of Tarrasque on your tank, the rest are situational and usually better to get another Moon Shard or Refresher Orb.
1623954811334.png

1623961758568.png

1623992298955.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users