Dota Underlords

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
After a bunch of tom foolery I got this to run on my Kindle HD10. It also runs well on my galaxy S10+, but I don't enjoy the size or gaming on phone in general.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That and the tiny screen just isn't enjoyable
Yeah, the UI for phones is godawful. Ending up losing a match because trying to position and move items is a nightmare on a phone - cost me 15 lives at a very crucial round with a 5 round streak going.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It can't possibly be intentional that items can be switched during battle?

Juggling stuff is worse then playing a bard in EQ.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They don't actually switch during battle, they switch for the next fight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Have played way too much of this now. Think the biggest challenge is juggling the economy with what you have and making sure you're checking what the opponents have. Nothing like thinking your 1 mob away from what you need without knowing until it's too late the other teams already have it and you're not getting it.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The Warlock and Shaman bonuses are just crap now. They really only come into play once you are already steamrolling the opposition.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
The Warlock and Shaman bonuses are just crap now. They really only come into play once you are already steamrolling the opposition.

Not sure about Shaman, but the Warlock bonus is god tier with 2* Necrolyte. Its carried me to a few victories at Lieutenant V since the patch.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Easiest games so far, items and group buffs are key I have found. Giving the at 50% mana reset skill cooldown on the bear summon is amazing. That alone gave me the edge.

Other one the take damage on hit when they attack my scaled dudes was clutch once I had two on the board.

1E4C8CED-00BA-4A45-A5C7-E4A67D91257B.jpeg

CA8DDA02-0B1B-436A-8710-D004AC1A6989.png

Last edited:

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Savage seems to be the way to go after the patch unless RNG gives you a quick 4 troll build which I think is better.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Savage seems to be the way to go after the patch unless RNG gives you a quick 4 troll build which I think is better.
Savage is still mostly shit, but Troll is stupid, especially since they get 2 super strong CCs.

Warlock and bonus is fucking dumb powerful now, as is upgraded venomancer. They also really need to look into reducing shadow shaman's chicken duration. Shit lasts a fucking stupid amount of time.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah I don't understand how matches that are over in 15~ish seconds can have CC's that last 5+.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had 2 Big-Time Contracts on dragon'd DK and a Luna and they just rekt shit with a Warlock and Ogre up front sacrifice tanking. Ended up with over 450k damage and probably my easiest win at the end

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Had 2 Big-Time Contracts on dragon'd DK and a Luna and they just rekt shit with a Warlock and Ogre up front sacrifice tanking. Ended up with over 450k damage and probably my easiest win at the end

Contract made blood-bound so much better. Troll is still the most dominate alliance, IMO. If I get an early 2 troll, especially if one is shadow-shaman, it's pretty much a guaranteed Top 3 finish.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Troll is amazing if you get the RNG gods to give you the Troll Warlord, otherwise SS and WD are good but Bat isn't.

At Enforcer level now, it's either Troll or Warlock plus whatever fatties I can get to tank though Sand King is fucking the shit if you can fit him in.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I will now play games until I have a bloodbound 3 star terrorblade.

Guess it will just get hexxed.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It is pretty impressive to me how entirely new genres just explode like this. New phenomenon of this decade I guess. It is kind of cool I just don't have much desire to play this or the league one.