Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Honestly, go read up on Jimmy Savile, go watch videos of him, then tell me I'm wrong and that he doesn't look like a sex offender

spronk

FPS noob
i dunno i probably wouldn't report a rape either in 2014, seems the system can easily be manipulated by a bad police officer/detective very easily. This years Heisman winner was accused of rape last year, I am no detective but this did not seem like a good investigation
Rape Allegations against FSU Jameis Winston

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Now they have a guy saying he was in charge of paying hush money to these women and he has the checks to prove it. Evidence!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That is what it sounds like. Mr. Cosby was a whore monger and an adulterer who had sex with a large group of younger women. We can assume he offered them money and gifts or maybe even spots on his shows, but when he didn't deliver or got tired of them he moved on and they felt like they were used. Still not seeing the roofie rape angle.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So what that article is saying is Cosby had consensual sex with women?
No it says he has sex with women (dun dun dun....) and many of those women recived cash from him later. It is silent on consent (which is expected)
It also says the some of the women in question where only 16 years old.

Scotti said Cosby also had an arrangement with a Manhattan modeling agency in which the owner would deliver young women to his dressing room. Some of the aspiring models were as young as 16, Scotti said.

??I want you to keep that one girl here,? ? Scotti quoted Cosby as telling him. ? ?I want to interview her for a part in the show.??The other models and the agency?s owner would quickly disappear, leaving Cosby?s pick alone with the comedian.

?The owner just walked right out,? he recounted. ?She knew exactly what was going to go on. Then he?d tell me, ?Stand outside the door and don?t let anyone in.? Now you put that together and figure (out) why.?
Cosby, while denying paternity, paid out more than $100,000 to Thompson over the years after their 1974 affair began
It does not talk about rape, but it talks about behaviour that many folks would consider inappropriate.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well if he is banging 16 year olds then there is statutory rape.. So I guess the rape theorist win on a technicality.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Source: Female Letterman Staffers Required to Watch Cosby Eat Curry

"He'd include as a request, before he arrived, that the young girls, interns and assistants, all had to gather around in the green room backstage and sit down and watch him eat curry," our stunned source explains. "No one would say anything, and he would sit silently eating and make us watch and want us to watch."

According to the source, everyone hated the ritual but obliged anyway because "that's what he wanted."
What a weirdo. Why are you guys defending this nutcase?

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Hard evidence or GTFO.

This rape shit has gone too far. Somehow its ok to not have any evidence what so ever for this crime, yet claim sexism when someone challanges the goundless accusation. Sorry, but most western justice systems is based on being able to prove wrongdoing, not comming out 10 years later claiming something and expect a payday. Pair this with the countless cases where the accusation has been proven false and forgive me for not giving a shit until you prove the guy raped you.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Was he married at the time? Lots of guys pay for apartnments, cars, and whatever else for a variety of women to keep them from talking.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The people in the thread who's arguments consist of

"LOL look at the picture of the guys he obviously did it"
"He's a weirdo, eating curry = Rape."

You guys are the ones we should be thinking of locking up. Jesus fuck.