Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
nancygracenippleNSFLIIIIFE.jpg
OT but, as a fan of Frisbee areolas I have to say seeing hers did nothing for me.... oh well.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nancy grace is officially rape resistant. there are probably a few butchers and black guys still willing to slice up that beef, but you are going to have to feed them a 30 pack of beer to make that nasty bitch look good.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is he naked under that translucent raincoat? I think I just got raped by bill cosby.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
nancy grace is officially rape resistant. there are probably a few butchers and black guys still willing to slice up that beef, but you are going to have to feed them a 30 pack of beer to make that nasty bitch look good.
You'd fuck her if she was willing don't lie. You've farmed enough positive tuconet's in your netmas thread to admit to this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i can admit to blowjobs from nasty ass crackhoes, but there is a line i draw and nancy grace is way over that line. i would never admit to it if i had hit that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well considering i was able to toss one off to back issues of national geographic during the 80s, the answer is no fucking way.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
A comedian told a joke to people there to be told jokes by said comedian. The crowd loved it. Nothing to see here.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
One of the NEW accusers is saying her incident happened in 2008

Kuvin declined to discuss what Goins told detectives but restated her allegations that Cosby drugged her at a 2008 event at the Playboy Mansion. Goins does not know what happened while she was blacked out but awoke to find herself naked and Cosby over her.

"Ms. Goins and I are here for two reasons: for justice and accountability," Kuvin said.
Maybe charges will be filed and he will get his day in court....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is that the one that claims she was 14 at a party in the playboy mansion? that story is complete bullshit before she even mentions cosby. The Hef may be a lady's man and an old senile fucker, but i have a hard time believing that he has underage kids at his playboy mansion parties.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, did you even read the shit you just linked? It was a playboy mansion styled party at the dude's own home. Not at the playboy mansion.

Goins (the latest Cosby accuser) was 18 at the time of the alleged assault.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nah, I didn't catch that it was at his own home. Figures the so-called news station I heard it on would leave that little detail out. But still, the playboy mansion can be rented out for private parties, and the only rules I could find online said "Unless otherwise specified, all events are strictly 21 years and over. Positive identification is required to purchase tickets and all guests need to provide verification of age and identity or they will not be admitted to the event."

'Unless otherwise specified' means it is possible they had an event where kids were allowed. That's all I was trying to say.