Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
http://variety.com/2015/biz/news/bil...rt-1201534649/

Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he purchased Quaaludes to give to women with the intent of having sex with them, according to new court documents obtained by the Associated Press. He admitted to giving the drug to at least one woman and "other people."

The 77 year-old comedian was testifying under oath in a 2005 lawsuit filed by a former Temple University employee. He admitted to giving the woman three tablets of Benadryl. The case was ultimately settled outside of court.

Cosby's lawyers had been fighting with the AP to keep the documents private.

The Emmy-winning comedian, who resigned from Temple's board of trustees in December, has been accused of sexual assaulting dozens of women over the past few decades.

His attorneys could not be reached for comment.

It is what it is.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Quaaludes part doesn't mean much, but testifying to giving a woman three tabs of Benadryl is pretty damning.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It says give, I'm going to assume that if they had something more damning than 'hey do you have anything for this cough' they would come right out and crucify him?

Also, he gave recreational drugs to someone backstage and had sex with them. I don't see anything to indicate that he did it surreptitiously or duped them into thinking it was other pills, but I didn't read through all the clickbait. That sounds like normal rich famous person behavior...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The context of 'He admitted to giving the woman three tablets of benadryl' doesn't sound like she had allergy trouble, it sounds like he was trying to knock her out.

The quaaludes don't mean shit, tons of people abused those back then. The benadryl is a smoking cock.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Kinda relevent?

That woman and a second woman testified in the same case that they knowingly took Quaaludes from him, according to the unsealed documents

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well at least it sounds more plausible than other drugs.

Still, is he dissolving them or something? I can't imagine you are just like 'oh thanks old funny black dude, I did need medicine!'

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The line between recreational drug use and trying to date rape some chick is hazy. I'm sure in some cases he didn't have to cross the line, but it sounds like he rode that line and probably stepped over it.

You ever give a woman alcohol then try and have sex with her?
I've drank with women I wanted to and did fuck. I've never tried to manipulate anyone into sex. I don't like fucking fish, and there are already too many of those that are into me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hypothetically speaking, say i used to get weed for chicks i wanted to bang when i was in my early 20s. i dont smoke weed and they were the ones who wanted me to get it for them. is that rape?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
You proved you were a good provider. Basic mating ritual. Only rape if they were delirious and/or unresponsive. Impossible to prove without defensive wounds or tape/witness.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Oh boy, that settles it. Rec drugs are good, but when you go for the knock out then it's all bad. They got the puddin put in their pop

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
My thought is it depends if she knew she was given Benadryl. I can't imagine why anyone would willingly take 3 Benadryls, or 3 pills from someone else at all. But that definitely is starting to sound more rapey.