Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the fuck is your point then? You agree with that faggoty comic Itzena posted but don't think Cosby raped Janice Dickinson?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rrr_img_103300.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is your point then? You agree with that faggoty comic Itzena posted but don't think Cosby raped Janice Dickinson?
Oh, I was confused for a second. For some reason I thought the second person you mentioned was someone else.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It sucks that you can't really tell. Yeah sure, the comic is technically "right". But then you have people like that mattress girl, and to many, many people she is just as much a rape victim as anyone else. Like you have Judd Apatow jumping up and down saying "it shouldn't take his admission to start believing these women" but without literally any other evidence at what point do you start just taking people's word for it? In a world where that mattress girl exists and millions of dollars are potentially on the line, i don't know the answer to that.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That's not what the comic is actually about. The point of the comic is that, if you're actual rape victim, there's really absolutely no benefit to bothering to come forward in most cases. The exception that makes the rule is if you're some kind of opportunist willing to profit from a made-up rape or from your own actual rape, which takes either a truly crazy or deeply cynical person, respectively.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's not what the comic is actually about. The point of the comic is that, if you're actual rape victim, there's really absolutely no benefit to bothering to come forward in most cases. The exception that makes the rule is if you're some kind of opportunist willing to profit from a made-up rape or from your own actual rape, which takes either a truly crazy or deeply cynical person, respectively.
You're misting again.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gav already debunked that shit less than ten posts ago. That's Melrinning, not Misting.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
But arent the people in the comic not actual rape victims, but opportunists that want to profit from the accusations? This is all very confusing.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think I got this shit figured out. Whether or not they were ever fucked against their will, the moment they decided to say they had been raped, they became actual rape victims. Doesn't even matter that they were characters drawn in a comic. Cosby raped them.

I think.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The fuck kind of benefits do you want for coming forward about being raped? $10,000,000 government handout type benefits? Promotion to the Board of Directors at a company of your choosing type benefits? The fucking benefit is (hopefully) that you get the rapist put in jail where he belongs (real rapists, not all the stupid rape-because-he-was-mean-to-me-at-some-point "rapists").

Hey wait, what's the benefit in coming forward when you get robbed, mugged, stabbed or shot?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The fuck kind of benefits do you want for coming forward about being raped? $10,000,000 government handout type benefits? Promotion to the Board of Directors at a company of your choosing type benefits? The fucking benefit is (hopefully) that you get the rapist put in jail where he belongs (real rapists, not all the stupid rape-because-he-was-mean-to-me-at-some-point "rapists").

Hey wait, what's the benefit in coming forward when you get robbed, mugged, stabbed or shot?
Fuck, Wizardhawk is taking over class.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Of all the shit going on in the world/country Obama commented on Cosby.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Because if 0 was a rapist, he'd look like The Coz. Is that what he said?

It's safer to comment on things you have no control over and can't be blamed for.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know what 0bummer said but I hope Cosby sues him for defamation for the exact same damages that Janice Dickinson is suing Cosby for.