Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Unpopular poster breaks no rules, is not reported by other users, receives a 2 week RRP for made up reasons having no connection to reality, and no one bats an eye.

Popular poster breaks official rule, IS reported by other posters, receives a shortened sentence of 1 week, and everyone loses their shit.

You can't make this stuff up.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Unpopular poster breaks no rules, is not reported by other users, receives a 2 week RRP for made up reasons having no connection to reality, and no one bats an eye.

Popular poster breaks official rule, IS reported by other posters, receives a shortened sentence of 1 week, and everyone loses their shit.

You can't make this stuff up.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=axXWMn8ZNcg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dr Mario, I'm afraid to inform you that prerelease screenings of Moon Bat have come in, and they show only a marginal improvement in his overall condition.

If this keeps up, you may be forced to continue treating him for another extended stay.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tanoomba, at this point, I would say you're the most popular poster on this board.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Tanoomba, it used to be that you did have your defenders when you got RRPed. God forbid you ever do any real introspection though.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Oh, thank Christ. The people who broke an official rule and were reported for doing so and punished with a shortened sentence had that shortened sentence reversed because, and I quote, "infracting it was an injustice since we had never really discussed it and Gravy/Fedor didn't post it with any knowledge that it was against the rules".

In the meantime, another (less popular) poster who was making on-topic, relevant posts and who never broke any rule except one that was spontaneously created and enforced (within minutes), which he had no way of knowing about, will serve the rest of his sentence (up to 3 weeks now!) and had better shut the fuck up about it OR ELSE.

Ah well, whatever it takes to keep a "safe space" safe, amirite?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I got a week for spamming a picture of a man eating a dragons asshole.

Worth it

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If he'd show an ounce of remorse, and actively try to post better, I'd probably offer him an early reprieve after a week.

I've been considering it all day, provided he's willing to meet certain posting conditions that primarily include not shit spamming the GG thread with antagonistic shit from 6:30 in the morning till midnight.
You had an opportunity to get early release after a week. I believe this post came only two or three days into your second shawing.

Have you shown even an ounce of remorse?

Have you actively tried to post better in your time in the shaw?

The answer to these questions is resoundingly no.

There's your answer to that complaint.

You get out on Tuesday, at 11:31 am Eastern Standard time, it appears.

Feel free to complain in the Ask A Mod thread to your hearts content upon your release.

Do not begin antagonistically shitspamming and carpet bombing the Gamergate thread with three weeks worth of responses upon your release.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Absolutely no self-reflection on why he got RRPed and still tries to compare his RRP for shitposting to someone that was RRPed for posting something from a legit news site.

Unreal.

No wonder his last few non-gamergate posts were in threads sympathizing with the poor plight of the posters Dumar and a_skeleton_03. He seems completely oblivious to what shitposting is.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Nah, he knows exactly what shitposting is.

And if you haven't spotted it, he's rolling over and playing the poor discriminated-against victim in response to people finding him annoying - wonder where he learned that tactic?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Oh, thank Christ. The people who broke an official rule and were reported for doing so and punished with a shortened sentence had that shortened sentence reversed because, and I quote, "infracting it was an injustice since we had never really discussed it and Gravy/Fedor didn't post it with any knowledge that it was against the rules".

In the meantime, another (less popular) poster who was making on-topic, relevant posts and who never broke any rule except one that was spontaneously created and enforced (within minutes), which he had no way of knowing about, will serve the rest of his sentence (up to 3 weeks now!) and had better shut the fuck up about it OR ELSE.

Ah well, whatever it takes to keep a "safe space" safe, amirite?
Bro you got the nail file? I put it in the cake, forget it. We Gonna spring you tonight.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I'm confused, wasn't Tanoomba done with this forum if he didn't get that vote thread he was crying about?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You are mistaken, Skan. I considered the possibility that I am, in fact, a terrible poster and that the board may very well be better off without me. I wanted to give the community a chance to have their say, and I was willing to allow the results of said poll to decide my future (or lack thereof) on this board. With the number of complaints my posts regularly get, I genuinely thought more people would be jumping at the chance to get me out of here. For whatever reason, my request was not honored and we never came to any conclusion, so I'm still here (for now at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.