Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Get me drunk enough and I will castrate a motherfucker if they hate on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13GD78Bmo8s

I nearly mutilated someone while drunk. lucky for us both I can't fight. Got my ass beat and did more damage to myself than he did to me. My whole right arm was swollen and bruised, they had to check if I had a clot in it.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
I wish I could say I didn't care about what people think of me. It's instinctual to want to say that. I care way too much though. I'd be alone if all my immediate succeed in attempts, plus drunken stupidity, lol that's unavoidable.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
When I was in the hospital the nurse was too young and related my suicidal tendencies with making my loved ones want to miss me. It's the adverse, I don't want the hurt. I just want it to stop. No more worrying about anything. This may strike a chord in someone, I'm stuck in my head.

I don't have a soul, a soul has me.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Rabid dog
slick with shit
down in the mud

Put me down
to the to the fault
to for the need
to feel relief

Put me down
Silence Drownin' out
Baying howls
He's gone without!

Original 5 mins, quite the poet.

I remember on national coming out day, going to a poetry reading.
I started reading something about a guy, talking to a stereotypical young woman.
I make it sappy and romantic, the kind of shit you hear and ignore.
Then it get it gets the end and he forces her into his van.
The lesbians were horrified
One dude in the back cracked his ass up
One of the best moments of my life.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
You can label my attitude as edgy, but I ain't 16 years old. If i could spit enough vileness and venom that it sinks into the earths core, degrades, defiles and (metzen) corrupts. I'd be glad to share the impeding dread with everyone. hate is a strong word and I think that Wakandan been juicin'. ban please.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
You hear the sirens, look out the window like any normal person, then the walk up your fucking driveway and go into the garage.

I'll crawl in with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.