Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
4 count in, through the nose, 8 count out through the mouth, tongue to the roof of the mouth. I've been around.

This new chick on the dating site seems infatuated with me
So much so that I wonder if she's not really real
I've always wanted a clingy bitch
I guess if it was fake, she'd pose as a hotter woman.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
date for 50 shades next week. I'm at least going to hard hard off this. If she's real and does show. Don;t usually like movies for a first date since you can't talk. She seems open to starting something physical though. I'm evil and could could most likely do very, very bad things to her. Once they get wet....hard to stop myself.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Obviously its a person on the other side talking to you real or sock account.

Why would you want a clingy bitch, why not a clingy chick?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
He's reached the depression stage as evidenced by his total lack of posting. If my treatment is successful, then he'll remain in this stage indefinitely.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
So hypothetical situation.......

Say a member of your family has gone completely insane. His delusions are based in reality. As with all delusions, there is nothing you can do to help him. He's been living in shelters and talking with the authorities lately. The focus of his paranoia might do time over drugs. This of course might get your loved one killed in the future. What the fuck do you do?

This is the shit I deal with.

iannis

Musty Nester
I gotta go get new glasses bro. I don't wanna drive an hour to do it and then wait an hour for them to get made.

#firstworldproblems

The lady doctor that did my exam had real nice boobies.

Status
Not open for further replies.