Dracula - NBC

faille

Molten Core Raider

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracula_(TV_series)

I liked the pilot. I like the setting and the style they've used for the show. Interested to see how they balance between real science or pseudo science, or even a touch of steampunk. I'm happy with any of them, as long as they stay consistence.

Possibly introduced a few too many characters, but the important ones stand out at this point.

Looks like it's got a 10 episode order, which should be perfect for a good solid single storyline without needed any filler or monster of the week episodes.

*yeah my bad. meant steam punk

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It has the hottie that plays The Huntress in it, doesn't have sparkly vampires, and looked halfway interesting, so I might give it a shot.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Thought it was ok, not really sure John Rhys Meyer is the right guy for the role, I liked him in the Tudors but he just doesn't look the part and the werid flat American accent. Three very good looking lead women though, not sure about the blonde hair on Katie McGrath
frown.png

Will watch to though with 10 episodes should be a decent tight script and the guy from Carnivale is the show runner.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
whoa wait a second, the hot as fuck brunette from Merlin is on an american TV show and is now a blond?

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
whoa wait a second, the hot as fuck brunette from Merlin is on an american TV show and is now a blond?
Yep. She plays Lucy. The actress that plays Mina is Helena/Huntress from Arrow. So they have some smoking hot women at least!

Really I am just happy that we have a vampire show that isn't about emo teenagers.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure but but Lady Jane/Victoria Smurfit may be the best looking of the three unless they let Katie free.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
will give it a looksee just to see how my katie is doing. she wasnt doing so good in the last season of merlin, she was hagging out for some reason. a girl that young shouldnt be looking that ragged so early. maybe it was the makeup.
smile.png
otherwise i have no interest in this show.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
will give it a looksee just to see how my katie is doing. she wasnt doing so good in the last season of merlin, she was hagging out for some reason. a girl that young shouldnt be looking that ragged so early. maybe it was the makeup.
smile.png
otherwise i have no interest in this show.
Bah, think about it, last season of Merlin was set five years later then season four. She was hunted down and the magic was clearly affecting her physical wellbeaing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
aye, i was assuming they made her up to look bad, still, TV shows usually dont want their eyecandy to look bad even when they should be looking bad. i guess since they were cancelled they said fuck it, who cares anymore.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I thought the pilot was entertaining enough but it really bothered me that modern music was playing during the party scene. Are they hoping to attract the tween demographic?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Am I the only one who has a hard time getting into network TV shows like this? Even trying to push the envelope on what they can get away with, it just doesn't feel like it would if it were on HBO/Showtime...

khalid

Unelected Mod
I enjoyed the pilot. Introduced a whole bunch of characters though, will be interesting to see where it goes.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First 6 episodes have been decent and it seems to be improving