Dracula Untold

Siliconemelons

Looks interesting... A little bit of Bram, little bit of LoS and some classic CV... dunno what happens to his fam but if they don't have them die in some messed up twist of fate "by gods hand" then well its messing with almost every reason in lore of why drac gets all vampirey... anywho... I suck at embedding so here is a link

Dracula Untold TRAILER 1 (2014) - Luke Evans, Dominic Cooper Movie HD - YouTube

Edit: Embed thanks to Agraza - thanks yo

Siliconemelons

The red dragon armor is a nice reimage of the armor from Bram's - the large scale battle fighting scenes are imo straight out of Lord of Shadow 2 etc... I hope they done botch this movie as I love me some Dracula movies :)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I rewatched "Let Me In", the vampire movie staring Hit Girl. It was decent. Give it a shot.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
original Let the Right One In is true to content. should go watch that for complete experience. including genital stuff.

Arakkis

N00b
Looks interesting... A little bit of Bram, little bit of LoS and some classic CV... dunno what happens to his fam but if they don't have them die in some messed up twist of fate "by gods hand" then well its messing with almost every reason in lore of why drac gets all vampirey... anywho... I suck at embedding so here is a link

Dracula Untold TRAILER 1 (2014) - Luke Evans, Dominic Cooper Movie HD - YouTube
For fuck's sake, why the hell are you using acronyms in this post? Is this some sort of vampire code to get cred with the goth kids?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Because we're on a video game forum and most people know Lords of Shadow and Castlevania.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I dunno....looks almost on par with Jack the Giant Killer....

I'll watch it but I'm not looking forward to it as much as some of you I guess.

Siliconemelons

I am a big Dracula fan and Castlevania (there I spelled it out!) fan so well anything that looks like a good movie that will have some interesting take on the lore etc. I am up for. The powers etc. do seem very Lord of Shadow-y and I do not have a problem with that. I am kinda sad that he is just some great fighter/general (inline with Bram and CV lore) but then just becomes a vampire from another vampire- I like Brams stuff- that he was such a holy warrior that his sudden and full tilt turn from God into damning Him etc. is how he kinda makes himself a vampire and then is said source of all vampires etc... but either way
wink.png
It looks like a fun trip and the actor is the dude from Hobbit and Immortals right?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Oh hey, my brother-in-law was the cinematographer for this one. Will have to check it out.

Grivyn

Molten Core Raider
Be interesting to see how much of the historical Vlad Tepes makes the movie, hopefully they use the impaling of captured Turkish soldiers and the nailing of merchants turbans to their heads upon refusal to remove them. He really was kind of a Hardman/tyrant according to local Romanian history.