Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Is Hodj a moderator on this new board?
No.

There are going to be moderator elections.

a_skeleton_03 is the admin. Chaos and Noodle are the only mods right now.

Get it through your head. There is no ulterior motives here on the part of the people pushing for this switch.

All the ulterior motives were on Draegan's part.

Also: I don't know who you are or why you have any problems with me, but you are welcome to stay here with Tanoomba, Column and Itzena if you'd like.

No sweat off my back.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Is the message : This community is for sale?

Are we? Should we reward the underhanded behavior that's led us to this moment? Are we just to expect a_skeleton_03 to run a shadow forum in perpetuity in case things change around here for the worse? I ask myself why he'd even do that, but then I come to the realization that he probably WOULD do that. That's because he fucking cares about this community surviving, unlike whomever is behind the fucking curtain that can't even bother to show themselves now.

The reality is there WILL be some bumps getting the new forums up and working/looking how we've all become accustomed to them looking. That said, this place wasn't an exact copy of FOH and neither will the new forums. The hope here being that we'll get upgraded forums that look AND work better. Best yet, you'll have an admin that actually cares about the place beyond turning it into a fucking buck.

And you know what? If a_skeleton_03 becomes some insane tyrant we can and will move again. It's already been proven, what more do you need, to get fucked in the ass again before you wake up?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The forum software running over there is a lot more modern and up to date than what is running here, that's one big advantage.

And a_skeleton_03 will be willing to do things like install new shit that does cool shit that took forever to get implemented before like webms and whatnot.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
One of a_skeleton_03s more persistent whines was to upgrade the technical aspects of the board. Now he can do work or be whined at. Circle of life.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
That raises a great question. Why haven't the new owners of this site shown up? Where the fuck are they? How do you contact them? I sure as fuck wouldn't trust the former owner to speak to the new owner on my behalf.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Wear your Coast Guard approved life vest.

Also for the last time they didn't buy this board. I doubt we were even a factor. They bought all of the Junkies sites . We were just part of the bundle.
That's my guess, if such is this case its probably just a matter of time before we're encroached upon. There's no way we can coexist with a revenue generating company, unless that company specifically generated revenue off our unfiltered banter.

And if you look at Reddit, even when its the case that said revenue IS generated off discussion dumbass CEO's try to get in the way and force their opinions and censor where they believe it to be beneficial, destroying the very product of their revenue generation.
It's literally throwing away your own money making product.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh and for those of us who suffer from short term memory loss associated with severe brain trauma from being dropped on your heads as children, in case you recall I was made A mod last year for a time.

Who was the person who threw the biggest shit fit over that the second it happened?

a_skeleton_03.

If that doesn't convince you that there is no chicanery going on here, then I don't know what will.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
What bothers me most ultimately is we didn't even get first right of refusal to buy it. Like that was never even an option.

I can't imagine we couldn't of scraped together 3k or whatever this forum is worth to buy it back, and Draegen would of probably gotten more money scuttling off this forum and selling MMORPG the other more profitable ones in a bundle without our weight.
Yeah, I don't understand why Rerolled had to be part of the package. Like I said, the link between the forums and the websites is next to none. Why couldn't the forums have been broken off and sold separately? I doubt mmorpg.com really cares that much about these forums that not getting Rerolled would've sunk the deal. Hell, Draegan likely could've made more money that way.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Maybe Draegon thought he was doing something good for the community by getting us onto a big cluster.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I find it really funny that the liberal posters want to stay under the big government administration, risk (hope?) more PC moderation and maintain the status quo at the risk of getting fucked later.

Carry on.
HAHHAA that's because they know their bullshit SJW antics would've been assblasted into oblivion if not for the cuckmods in their SJW treehouse running interference for them.

As for the folks who are presently blowing smoke up everyone's skirts about MMORPG-dot-fucking-com might somehow, maybe, possibly, be decent stewards of our community's, uh, authenticity---a big fucking LOL to that. MMORPG.COM is one of the biggest anti-GG media joints and they have more "journalists" on the blacklist than prolly Vox's polygon. They're the ones that broke Chris Kluwe's utter retardation that eventually led to boogie getting doxxed and pushing him over to GG if you recall.

The only people who want to keep the status quo are the same clique of cuckfaggots who NEED those SJW mods' skirts to hide behind. The prospect of MMORPG.COM turning this joint into a NEOGAF just so they can dance on the ashes for the few days until it's shut down is irresistible.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
khorum speaks truth.

They fear that their shenanigans won't fly there.

Especially Tanoomba and Column.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The irony being there will be less moderation over there than here, if anything.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Oh boy I love a good exodus. It's been too long.
It really hasn't, but, we did keep with tradition on jumping ship right at the end of a month. That way we can insult all the members that aren't fucking July 16'ers!