Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can we at least get a courtesy copy of the site? To maintain the historical record!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Since Draegan doesn't own the database anymore the likelihood of getting a copy is probably close to zero.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I doubt that will happen because we don't actually have a server admin any longer which is what it would take.

Feel free to duplicate any threads.
Just go register fohrolled.org already. he'll prolly ban the dissenters before craig mcmmorpg figures out he's about to be swindled and try to mitigate the exodus.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm really getting tired of losing history in these moves. I would love to reread some of those old threads on FOH.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What a shame, I would have bought this site from Draegan.
smile.png
Me too lol

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Clone of site could be made with wget on an aws node, then extract the text with tidy + xpath. But not doing that on my account!

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Which would make a single giant post would it not?
No, wget saves each page to individual files. So it would be a static html mirror. (Simpliest)

But to go advanced and be able to recreate the SQL structure you need to parse the html with tidy and xpath.

Raw html mirror sounds easiest...

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Register on Rererolled and start copying threads over there.

We can get the the majority of the core community to transfer if we make a concerted effort.

Put the link to the website in your sigs with a note about Draegan selling the community as well.