Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you don't trust a_skeleton_03, you can always go build your own website, run things how you want.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_137281.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_137283.jpg

Resistance is both futile and illogical....

You will be.....upgraded.....

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So who's on the board? Not you? I thought this whole thing was partially because we wanted a real member of the community in charge, not a faceless foreign entity. What happens when the board decides there need to be changes for the good of the NPO, will the "community" have a say? Sounds like no one really answers to the posters in this scheme at all.
I really don't understand the issue here. Maybe a_skeleton_03 isn't the 100% best choice, but you know what? He's about 100x better than the shit this forum has endured in the past. Draegan was a fucking mongoloid and was never a true part of this community. Hell, IIRC, the guy even admitted he had never even played EQ before. More importantly, we have to consider what this forum has right now. Craig McMMO is purely in this for profits and has said he bought it for traffic for ad revenue. You think we are better left here? You know this place is on borrowed time with SS section alone.

I genuinely have no gains one way or the other whichever way the community goes. That said, the new forum is very impressive. a_skeleton_03 has made more changes in the last few days than I have seen on this forum (or FoH) in the last 14 years. Moderators by election coming soon. What else do you genuinely want?

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Translation: "Durrr change both frightens and also confuses me. I don't want the community to split, so I'm going to stay here with 2% of the community and ignore the 98% that went elsewhere, thereby causing the exact split I'm afraid of occuring. This is all happening to fast for my internet and Everquest addled aging brain to handle! You damn kids with your damn hurrying off to better pastures with modern software! Why in my day we had to climb uphill backwards in the snow to shitpost on the internet! You just don't know what's good for you! Why won't anyone listen to my pointless and completely irrelevant contrarian for the sake of contrarianess complaints! Hurrr. Please stab my face I'm so fucking retarded."
Why are you saying anything? That's what I don't get. Your obsession with who is and is not going to participate on the other forum is beyond ridiculous. You're like some out of control drama bitch hell bent on needing the communities approval to validate your fucking meager existence. There are how many threads up indicating this site is closing and the other site is the replacement? Do you really think anyone gives a flying fuck about your opinion as to what they should do? Take your own advice and move the fuck on you pathetic puke.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tuco and Craig are currently formulating a plan to bring this forum back better than ever. Backed by the strength of MMORPG.com rather than some weird dude who's probably parsing everyone's posts on government servers to get you added to watch lists for hate speech. Not that you don't deserve it.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You said there were no more lulz or random drama queens you lied. plenty in that post.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You said there were no more lulz or random drama queens you lied. plenty in that post.
Oh I agree, hodj is clearly on the verge of a nervous breakdown, might be fun to watch. Hopefully he doesn't snap IRL and hurt anyone down in the hillbilly deep south.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tuco and Craig are currently formulating a plan to bring this forum back better than ever. Backed by the strength of MMORPG.com rather than some weird dude who's probably parsing everyone's posts on government servers to get you added to watch lists for hate speech. Not that you don't deserve it.
Alright that got a chuckle out of me.

NO REALLY GUYZ ITS HAPPENINGZ!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh I agree, hodj is clearly on the verge of a nervous breakdown, might be fun to watch. Hopefully he doesn't snap IRL and hurt anyone down in the hillbilly deep south.
We've already decided that we're all going to arm ourselves and meet up in the castle in Versailles so we can lay siege to Frankfort and place me upon my rightful throne there as the new King in the North, buddy.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why are you saying anything? That's what I don't get. Your obsession with who is and is not going to participate on the other forum is beyond ridiculous. You're like some out of control drama bitch hell bent on needing the communities approval to validate your fucking meager existence. There are how many threads up indicating this site is closing and the other site is the replacement? Do you really think anyone gives a flying fuck about your opinion as to what they should do? Take your own advice and move the fuck on you pathetic puke.
I'll give you the biggest selling point of the new forums, the new ignore feature is fucking beautiful. You just click a name and click ignore and they completely disappear. Not only are their posts hidden, but quotes by them vanish as well -- it's like they don't exist. If the autistic retards shitpost too much, they'll wind up talking to themselves eventually.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh yeah, they were just waiting 4 years and 99% of the board to leave for them to come together and plan a big comeback. hows that screenshots forum doing with the 130k image restriction?

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Someone decide which site to use quick and destroy the other one. Having to check two sites daily is going to drive me to reddit or some shit.