Dragon Age: Dreadwolf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
RIP Dragon Age.

I took a minute to poke around that degenerate's Twitter feed and it reminded me why I don't use social media. The amount of anger and disgust I felt from just two minutes of scrolling was dangerously unhealthy.

Glad I am not the only one this happens too. I even stopped watching the News.

How these people ever came to be astonishes me each and every day and why they are given a podium to begin with. It has also damn near destroyed all entertainment and EVERYTHING these idiots touch. I WISH we could all band together to the tunes of millions of gamers and set up a boycott group to hit companies where it only matters with their wallets.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

How these people ever came to be astonishes me each and every day and why they are given a podium to begin with. It has also damn near destroyed all entertainment and EVERYTHING these idiots touch. I WISH we could all band together to the tunes of millions of gamers and set up a boycott group to hit companies where it only matters with their wallets.
LGBTQ have money and time to spend and are vocal. Nobody listens to the aged foh family man who pirates bc woke.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

the simpsons adult GIF

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Moron
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 7 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

All you have to do is look around the United States and see that yes, they ARE wrong as the country is in a complete tail spin of epic proportions. But we can also see this in games. What started out as great franchises (mass effect and dragon age) have tail spun into complete fucking disasters as a result of these idiots running the show. So yes Mist Mist , the children (who are in their late 20’s and 30’s now) are DEAD fucking wrong. Doesn’t take a genius to look outside and see the results of the thought train and it’s devastating impact on rational humanity. At least we can rest assured EA and this lunatic developing this shit hole of a game can count on one unit sold through your wallet.

• 8Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 9 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
All you have to do is look around the United States and see that yes, they ARE wrong as the country is in a complete tail spin of epic proportions. But we can also see this in games. What started out as great franchises (mass effect and dragon age) have tail spun into complete fucking disasters as a result of these idiots running the show. So yes Mist Mist , the children (who are in their late 20’s and 30’s now) are DEAD fucking wrong. Doesn’t take a genius to look outside and see the results of the thought train and it’s devastating impact on rational humanity. At least we can rest assured EA and this lunatic developing this shit hole of a game can count on one unit sold through your wallet.
Yes, too many gay elves in video games caused the fed to keep interest rates too low for too long and print a bunch of extra money on top of it. That makes tons of fucking sense.

• 5Moron
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yes, too many gay elves in video games caused the fed to keep interest rates too low for too long and print a bunch of extra money on top of it. That makes tons of fucking sense.
You are missing my point. The point is no one cares who people fuck or pretend to be anymore. But people like this idiot designing this game cannot stop because of the attention addiction and needing to be in the “I’m special” spotlight. Welcome to normal. Normal is no one gives a flying fuck.

With regards to games, no one would give a fuck there either if there was actually a decent story about it and quests weren’t slammed in via virtual signaling to call attention to themselves - and shit poorly I might add because we all know when it’s forced in like a shit sandwich and out of scope with the overall storyline.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You are missing my point. The point is no one cares who people fuck or pretend to be anymore. But people like this idiot designing this game cannot stop because of the attention addiction and needing to be in the “I’m special” spotlight. Welcome to normal. Normal is no one gives a flying fuck.

With regards to games, no one would give a fuck there either if there was actually a decent story about it and quests weren’t slammed in via virtual signaling to call attention to themselves - and shit poorly I might add because we all know when it’s forced in like a shit sandwich and out of scope with the overall storyline.

Whatever, Boomer.

Don't act like the ME: Andromeda "Hi I'm trans. I feel right now" wasn't the pinnacle of modern storytelling

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that companies slowly lose the ability to create fun and creative games after a decade or more of success. Their innovation is slowly strangled out of them by the shareholder demand of infinite growth, which results in extremely conservative decision making. People who had passion move on or get old and lose their drive. This is not specific to the game industry, it happens in every industry.
Game series have been going to shit since there were games. Now it's Mass Effect and Dragon Age. In the early 90s it was Ultima. In the last 90s it was Might and Magic. In the late 00s it was WoW.
Putting social issues/commentary in games/movies/TVs isn't new either, it just bothers you now because you're old, out of touch, and generally pissed off at everything.
Yes an NPC in ME:A going out of it's way to tell you it's trans is ham fisted. I'm pretty confident there was ham fisted 'save the planet' or 'anti war' or whatever stuff in early games too but I just never noticed because there wasn't an internet forum full of grumpy old men to complain endlessly about it.
You lament the death of excellent old game series like Mass Effect and Dragon Age. I could too, but I'd prefer to celebrate excellent newer games like Oxygen Not Included, Horizon, No Man's Sky, Disco Elysium, Elden ring, etc etc.
The problem I have these days is not a lack of good games to play, it's that there's too many of them and I don't have enough time.

• 2Picard

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that companies slowly lose the ability to create fun and creative games after a decade or more of success. Their innovation is slowly strangled out of them by the shareholder demand of infinite growth, which results in extremely conservative decision making. People who had passion move on or get old and lose their drive. This is not specific to the game industry, it happens in every industry.
Game series have been going to shit since there were games. Now it's Mass Effect and Dragon Age. In the early 90s it was Ultima. In the last 90s it was Might and Magic. In the late 00s it was WoW.
Putting social issues/commentary in games/movies/TVs isn't new either, it just bothers you now because you're old, out of touch, and generally pissed off at everything.
Yes an NPC in ME:A going out of it's way to tell you it's trans is ham fisted. I'm pretty confident there was ham fisted 'save the planet' or 'anti war' or whatever stuff in early games too but I just never noticed because there wasn't an internet forum full of grumpy old men to complain endlessly about it.
You lament the death of excellent old game series like Mass Effect and Dragon Age. I could too, but I'd prefer to celebrate excellent newer games like Oxygen Not Included, Horizon, No Man's Sky, Disco Elysium, Elden ring, etc etc.
The problem I have these days is not a lack of good games to play, it's that there's too many of them and I don't have enough time.

Sorry, but that's complete bullshit about this shit always being there.

It's literally the exact same message in every game/tv show/movie "straight white people bad, gay/trans/black good."

You literally have devs, filmakers, and showrunners bragging about it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

It's literally the exact same message in every game/tv show/movie "straight white people bad, gay/trans/black good."

You literally have devs, filmakers, and showrunners bragging about it.

Nah bro, it was shareholder demand for infinite growth that made them put black elves/dwarves in the new LOTR!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
More like, its now all about the messaging and less about the story/gameplay/characters. They beat you over the head with social justice issues and everything else gets pushed to the wayside.

• 2Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider

That's just what you want to think because you're Seymour Skinner. If that is the message you get from every game/tv show/movie then you probably need to see a psychologist about your paranoia/anxiety problem.
I'll just give you one simple obvious example of how this has always been here.
One of the favourite ones to shit on lately is the new star trek. Apparently picard s2 is full of current social issues (wouldn't know for sure as I haven't seen it). Star trek has been like this since it began. Look at Star Trek IV, the whole movie is an environmentalist message.. 'save the whales' for some arbitrary bullshit reason concocted to make the plot of the movie work. Or Star Trek VI, where the movie is a commentary on the criminal justice system, calling for prison reform. They wrote the whole movie around this issue because roddenbury was an "SJW" of his era. Yet people of our generation thought these movies were great, some of the better star trek movies.
Don't get me wrong, I know I'm not changing anyone's mind here. I do enjoy poking you sad sacks with a stick now and then though!

• 2Moron
  • 1Picard

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That's just what you want to think because you're Seymour Skinner. If that is the message you get from every game/tv show/movie then you probably need to see a psychologist about your paranoia/anxiety problem.
One of the favourite ones to shit on lately is the new star trek. Apparently picard s2 is full of current social issues (wouldn't know for sure as I haven't seen it). Star trek has been like this since it began. Look at Star Trek IV, the whole movie is an environmentalist message.. 'save the whales' for some arbitrary bullshit reason concocted to make the plot of the movie work. Or Star Trek VI, where the movie is a commentary on the criminal justice system, calling for prison reform. They wrote the whole movie around this issue because roddenbury was an "SJW" of his era. Yet people of our generation thought these movies were great, some of the better star trek movies.
Don't get me wrong, I know I'm not changing anyone's mind here. I do enjoy poking you sad sacks with a stick now and then though!

Pretty poor analogy.

If every movie, TV show, and video game came out for 10+ years and all we heard about was saving some fucking whales that were never endangered in the first place, then you'd have a point.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So you've been an SJW faggot from the beginning. Because my circle of friends HATED ST 4 and 6. The best ST from the original was 2. (and yes, the genesis project was a slight nod to environmentalism, but it wasn't near what 4 went for).

If you love that stuff, good for you. You're still a faggot.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So you've been an SJW faggot from the beginning. Because my circle of friends HATED ST 4 and 6. The best ST from the original was 2. (and yes, the genesis project was a slight nod to environmentalism, but it wasn't near what 4 went for).

If you love that stuff, good for you. You're still a faggot.

There were literally Bioware employees bragging about forcing SJW shit into their games, but sakkath sakkath swears it's all in our heads

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kirk kissing Uhura....

It is not new. But it certainly is more of it. You can't shake a stick without hitting an exposed dildo now.