Dragon Age: Dreadwolf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
DA:O was the good one. Rest I didn't even touch.

Whatever this is needs to be burned at the stake.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
DA2 you spent the entire game going back and forth over the same tiny zones. DA:I had a big world with a lot to explore. Both of them had pretty decent combat, but neither was great and I prefered the combat in DA:I.

DA:I with all the DLCs is cheap or free, and worth playing if people didn't.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
DAO is the only one I go back and play once in a while, it’s still fun. DA2 I read about all the changes and it sounded terrible so never played it. DAI I got like 70% done and quit, the repetition was too much.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
I did not like Dragon Age: Inquisition. Its combat was fucking weird and felt disconnected.

DA:O as others have said is the best one. From a story and combat POV.

I did enjoy DA:2 (except the endings) and played it multiple times. I know the claustrophobic nature of its limited scenery is a downer for people. I enjoyed seeing the perspective of a city in that world undertaking changes due to the events of the first game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
DA2 you spent the entire game going back and forth over the same tiny zones. DA:I had a big world with a lot to explore. Both of them had pretty decent combat, but neither was great and I prefered the combat in DA:I.

DA:I with all the DLCs is cheap or free, and worth playing if people didn't.
Which one do you romance, Z? L? M?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Combat was pretty bad in DA:I.

It was especially noticable in multiplayer where you only controlled 1 character and didn't have micromanaging to distract you from how awful it was

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was disappointed with DA:2 when it first came out, but I did a replay a few years ago and liked it better. It has big shoes to fill, being DA:O's successor, and at that, it did a poor job. But, it was a decent game and story in that universe.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
2 would have been decent as an expansion, it just kind of fails as a full game.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Biggest issue with DA2 was it felt like a fucking video game, with the mobs warping in in waves. There was zero room for positioning strategy in that game like the first one had. DA:I had the same action emphasis issues, but at least the mobs didn't spawn in in waves like you were playing a 1980s arcade game. Also, some of the ending parts were massively retarded, lacking anything resembling real choice. The game had some real sloggy parts to it, as well. DA:I kind of improved on that with the semi open world and the war table (good idea, execution with mandatory waits was retarded) making things less on rails. DA:O was a great game for its time, but it has not mechanically aged well and the story is not especially better than the later titles. I preferred it over 2 by a longshot and DA:I remains the most replayable one for me, at least.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1654413764975.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 12 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Degens infest the non-technical departments like PR, Marketing, Sales, and--most importantly--HR, then they spread their disease to every other part of the company. BioWare has been overrun for ages now, but you can watch it happening in real-time with CDPR.

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah and the video game industry is so incestuous that the same pack of gay locusts move on from one company to the next until they lose a round of shotgun kazoo or get promoted into positions like that chopper was to keep them away from the productive developers. See also Last of Us 2.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users