Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Eonan

Doer of Things
A few people have talked about crafting 400dps rogue weapons. Where did you get your schematics to do so? I'd love to get a t3 masterwork onehander schematic, but so far no luck.
The schematic for the double blade mastercraft daggers is retrieved from completing the dwarven ruins quest in The Hissing Wastes, if you have all the camp waypoints already it will probably take you about 30 minutes to complete. If you don't...enjoy the 2 hour run around.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So some schematics are in fixed locations and others are not, right? Because I also got the double bladed masterwork dagger in that same quest chain.

I'm looking for the masterwork prowler's coat, I have the masterwork prowler's mail but that looks gay.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So some schematics are in fixed locations and others are not, right? Because I also got the double bladed masterwork dagger in that same quest chain.

I'm looking for the masterwork prowler's coat, I have the masterwork prowler's mail but that looks gay.
So you're wearing the mail? Ziiing.

Eonan

Doer of Things

Yea there are several that are part of quest chains.

khalid

Unelected Mod
WTB a quest chain that gives a masterwork 1hand weapon recipe as a reward for my warrior. Sigh. Another hour of farming with no luck.

Raign

Golden Squire
30 of 30 scandalous secrets. What a pain in the ass quest that was. Did not get all the coins though. Next play-through maybe. Loving this game, though I do get the occasional crash/hard lock on cut scenes which some people have reported can be resolved by reducing post-processing Anti-Aliasing but that fix does not appear to be the source of my occasional crashes.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I feel like the combat in DA:I is actually a small step back from how good it was in DA2, but obviously the game as a whole is a vast improvement.
Concur. Combat in this game feels messy. It's like a bar of wet soap.

Really do not like the constantly teleporting mobs. You should be able to interrupt them and then not have them return to spamming it the moment they're unfucked. Arcane Horrors are the worst. I've had them literally spam teleport in place the entire fight. It means half the time we're standing there waiting for it to re-materialize in the same spot. woooo

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
30 of 30 scandalous secrets. What a pain in the ass quest that was. Did not get all the coins though. Next play-through maybe. Loving this game, though I do get the occasional crash/hard lock on cut scenes which some people have reported can be resolved by reducing post-processing Anti-Aliasing but that fix does not appear to be the source of my occasional crashes.
Do you get anything for 30/30? I got stuck at 29, probably missed a conversation gossip too early.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
BTW performance tip, put post process anti-aliasing to low and multisample antialiasing to off. Unless you've got a monitor that's way too big for it's resolution, you really don't need the AA on this engine and you should be able to boost everything else way up to much better effect.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
WTB a quest chain that gives a masterwork 1hand weapon recipe as a reward for my warrior. Sigh. Another hour of farming with no luck.
I'm pretty sure you get the serpents rage axe during the Hissing Wastes quest. 3 people I know did.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Do you get anything for 30/30? I got stuck at 29, probably missed a conversation gossip too early.
The conversation gossips are what got me first time around; my second time through I found some of the circles stayed around, and I would get 3 gossips from the same one.

I had a map showing all of the secrets and was fairly sure I picked all of the "physical" secrets up, but was still short.

Raign

Golden Squire
Not really, 160 influence and two quest completes (the obvious one and one called 'Social Influence'). The one you were missing was likely the one behind the 5 hala statue door, I almost missed that one myself since I had trouble finding the last statue to complete it. Still other 5 statue doors in the palace I never unlocked as well (there are more hala doors than statues to open them). Will go through the other 5/5 next run through and see what the yields + focus on the coins instead of the secrets.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not really, 160 influence and two quest completes (the obvious one and one called 'Social Influence'). The one you were missing was likely the one behind the 5 hala statue door, I almost missed that one myself since I had trouble finding the last statue to complete it. Still other 5 statue doors in the palace I never unlocked as well (there are more hala doors than statues to open them). Will go through the other 5/5 next run through and see what the yields + focus on the coins instead of the secrets.
There's actually 11 Halaa Statues and 3x 5 statue doors, plus a 3 statue door and that 1 statue door.

You need to unlock one of the 5 statue doors (the one with the man on the bed) to unlock the 'best' ending.

The 'best' ending you have blackmail on all 3 of them and you 'win' 'the game' and make all 3 of them your bitch, depending on dialogue choices.

Raign

Golden Squire
Ah, cool. I did not realize that having that option (the one I chose) was dependent on having accessed the bedroom. Glad I did it then.

khalid

Unelected Mod
In another one of the tombs there is a master crossbow also, with a bianca upgrade, so I'm guessing all the bases are covered? Pretty sweet.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think the best bianca schematic I've found is enhanced bianca arms 3, which turned out to be better than the store bought bianca arms 5 upgrade.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Btw you can make heavy armor that any class can use by using Silverite to craft it. But you're stuck using heavy armor arms and legs with it, and I don't know of any of those that have leather or cloth utility slots.