Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'll take youtubers getting a following and making some bucks pushing a game and having to ride a line between being able to make money off publishers while avoiding being such a shill that their informed userbase dumps them over places like IGN and gamespot having so much inertia they can be awful for decades without losing any impact in game sale.s

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
According to Column these are the hardest working people on the planet and deserve every dime of their unethical shill money

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I'll take youtubers getting a following and making some bucks pushing a game and having to ride a line between being able to make money off publishers while avoiding being such a shill that their informed userbase dumps them over places like IGN and gamespot having so much inertia they can be awful for decades without losing any impact in game sale.s
I think the Twitch Streamers and others like them across varying content consumption models are far worse than any mainstream gamesite which we all know are full of shit. At least some of those are trying to get in line. Streamers not only get free games, get free flights/trips to various publishers, and enter "Product Awareness" contracts, they also get all the web hits so they have almost triple to protect. They will protect that revenue stream as long as they possibly can.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I loved DA2 and played through it twice (once before and once after Legacy DLC). Somehow I was able to overlook the ninja drops and repeated environments. Fuck Anders and the story in general though, that was ass. That said, I am Day 1ing this one. Haters gonna haaaaaaaate!

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
This will be a day 1 buy for me. To me dragon age 2 sucked and the ending of ME3 was horrible that being said everything I have seen so far has been mostly positive and it looks F U N.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Don't reward Mike Laidlaw and David Gaider for shitting on their own gamers over and over again.

Pirate this game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The multiplayer is what I want to play most of all though
frown.png

khorum

Murder Apologist
They did a public beta of ME3's multiplayer for a few weeks, though. Presumably because they knew it was great and it drove buzz for the game. DA:I's multiplayer remained under wraps.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe they didn't want people knowing it's just a half-assed copy of ME3 multi? But a half-assed copy of ME3 multi is still good enough for me.

DMK_sl

shitlord
IGN COD: Advanced warfare 9.1
Dragon age: 8.8

I. Don't. Fucken. Get it.

EA is just as influential as Activision so it's not 'pay off'.