Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Well story opened up some and really enjoying it. Iron Bull in party is awesome , want to bring that crazy one as well but i made a rogue for myself so kind of hard to fit her in , like her personality im sure her and Iron Bull will have some cool exchanges.He has a some great ones with Cassandra.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I just got my new base and trying to find the right direction to get subclasses still - Also is L12 high enough for dragon in hinterlands? 16hours in and that zone still isnt cleared.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Random but, the head Templar guy who comes on screen and immediately punches the nun, that shit was so mustache-twirlingly absurd I couldn't help but laugh at it. Sadly Dorian already has the ridiculous mustache.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That dwarf fortress behind a waterfall felt so D&D, the dungeons are so well done so far

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
/\ Fucking really dude? See my post below. Don't hop the Foggy faggot train.

Ut is upset people are enjoying this game. Quick Ut, tell them they should hate it.
Quit baiting. Unlike you Foggy, Mix is a good poster, and I wanted to add him to my PS4 friends list if he had a PS4.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
/\ Fucking really dude? See my post below. Don't hop the Foggy faggot train.

Quit baiting. Unlike you, Mix is a good poster, and I wanted to add him to my PS4 friends list if he had a PS4.
Ok dude, np. Looked like you were going in another direction with it.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Well story opened up some and really enjoying it. Iron Bull in party is awesome , want to bring that crazy one as well but i made a rogue for myself so kind of hard to fit her in , like her personality im sure her and Iron Bull will have some cool exchanges.He has a some great ones with Cassandra.
My suggestion is to also avoid just doing all the side quests by themselves. Some people can burn out real quick doing that. A majority (if not all) of the side quest content can be done while roaming along the main story line. But agreed, if you can make it through the first 10 hours or so, the story picks up and is more engaging.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I only got new characters around 15 hours into the game, did most of hinterlands before I did the first story mission that gives you the followers.

The crazy rogue is basically Tiny Tina the rouge. She actually made me laugh in one random conversation with Solas. She is very random, but noticeably AAA random, so her crazy makes sense. She also opened up the doors in the cellars that have been bothering me since the beginning. There is a song dedicated to her in the Inn as well.

I am really enjoying the game.

Not tried multiplayer yet (tried once solo, didn't go well). Is a mic required for it or does the quick search function work well?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are you playing this on PC or PS4?
Playing on PC and yeah the controls are shit but after about 5 hours I got used to it. Kinda holding out on using a game pad as I just don't feel right using one for an RPG and I am always the first to tell someone to get a gamepad to play console ports. I think the lore aspect of going into the whole tevinter mages back story is whats drawing me in looking past its faults.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I

Not tried multiplayer yet (tried once solo, didn't go well). Is a mic required for it or does the quick search function work well?
Not required. MP is in phases and you just kinda clear a pack at a time. Everyone just stick together-ish and play their role. Haven't made it back into it post-trial, but liked it.

Yeah had Iron bull in party in Storm Coast and we came upon a Dragon fighting a Giant and he says "That is badass". Was awesome and when we made our way to the Hinterlands Dragon he says , "Please tell me we are fighting that, boss" or something similar to that effect. Very cool.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Probably the 100th person to say it but I seriously don't understand why they couldn't update your map with a dot on items that your identify during search. Its such a stupid mechanic as is....

Other then that awesome game so far. I wish I would have stuck with mage when I started; such little CC on the archery rogue in comparison and damage doesn't seen insane enough. Playing first play through on nightmare so figured CC probably is much more important? Or is nightmare have a lot higher resist rates on your cc.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got bored with the Archer so after about 20-30 hours (not sure how to check time played?) I re rolled as mage. Why didn't I do this sooner? Life is soooo much more interesting and just better as a mage. Between me and Solas both with upgraded Winter's Chill we have a LOT of CC. I also have Cass with stamina talent in Weapon and Shield and the Challenge stamina upgrade and Warcry. If she doesn't mage to get aggro and it doesn't get stopped with dual free then there is always fade step.

I'm also running Varic with Full Draw -> Stunning Shot upgrade and I also have Barrier for fights where I think it's worth it (like if Cass gets aggro of a bear with a bunch of other stuff)