Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Anyone else playing the 'card game' for this? Has a freemium vibe in that they want you to buy extra turns / advance the daily quest but it has been a somewhat amusing distraction to get me back in the lore and vibe of Thedas.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
I finished it over the 7 days or whatever it takes. I removed Serault's Shame but I had no idea what I was doing half the time. The only notable thing I remember doing was telling Morrigan to go fuck herself.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone have a world state setup athttps://dragonagekeep.com/en_US/worldstates/? This is basically a summary of your previous playthroughs and choices that will be use to create your default worldstate in DA:I. I basically spent the afternoon going through and making or fixing choices that I would rather have or never did before but I would be curious in seeing other's worldstates. They are shareable.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I tweaked around with the keep alot - think im pretty rdy for this shit to come out already.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
FYI you can get the Digital Deluxe edition of this for $47 on Origin (PC) using the Mexico Hola trick. I did it for Titanfall and it wasn't and still isn't region locked or anything. Only good thing about Origin IMO.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can make a separate thread with spoilers, but yeah otherwise do want spoilers tags, at least for story stuff. Don't need to spoiler shit like "omg rogue lvl 30 skills is so the tits" or "I totally banged that bisexual elf" but would rather not read about plot elements.

Just did my keep thing, figure if the reviews from people are good I want to be kinda ready. Game releases in a few hours(using a VPN) so I'll probably check a stream or something and see what people here say.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That is a ridiculous collectors edition. Pretty well done, but very over the top.

I decided on digital download and PS4 for this puppy even though it will look better on the PC I figure any PC gaming I do over the next little while will be WoW and this looks cinematic enough to play in the theater..

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm not mad or anything even if you did spoil it, I just want to know if people should expect this thread to be spoiler free for the rest of the month.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh I didn't read the quote, was just talking in general, no story spoilers. Most people are sensitive enough about it without being told anyway, if the game's less than a week's old you don't talk about story major elements without spoiling, it's common sense.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It unlocks in less than 2 hours (7 am PST, 10 am EST) in all Asian countries except Japan. You can use a VPN to unlock it then.

VPN Gate - Public Free VPN Cloud by Univ of Tsukuba, Japan
is free and works fine. Select South Korea or Hong Kong, and obviously make sure Origin is closed first. Launch it after you are connected to the VPN.
Confirmed works. you can disconnect the vpn after origin has unlocked DA:I but if you close Origin it will be back in a preload state.