Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Took down the dragon in Hinterlands finally at L16 on Nightmare, was pretty cake at this point though - had just added the 10% defense Perk seems pretty massive for dragon fighting on Nightmare.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
nevermind. I think everything is ok. I have Dagna in my Skyhold which I think only happens if you made the choice to send her to study with the circle in DA:O. The default World State doesn't have you meeting her at all so I think I am good to go.
Sigh. Codex -> Characters -> #17 Hero of Ferelden

The Hero fought and killed the Archdemon, dying in the uUtiamte sacrifice to save Ferelden.

Sigh. Good thing I enjoy the game because there is no way I'm not starting over. Must. Have. My. Choices. Grrr

elidib

Vyemm Raider
sucks, I really wanted to play this game, but apparently no matter how fast your CPU is, unless it is a quad core or more, it will not work. EA knows of the problem and might patch it in the future, but for now, word of warning:Do not buy this game if your PC does not have a quad-core processor.

source:Re: inquisition blackscreen after messi loading screen - Page 2 - Answer HQ

They're just telling people to get a refund, so hopes on a patch are very bleak looking.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Well, they do list a Quad core as the minimum requirement so you can't really say they didn't warn you. It's just that 75% of people ignore the system requirements.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, Farcry4 is the same I believe, and it's probably going to keep going that way at least for AAA games. While you might have a faster dual core than some of the shittier quad cores and while many games don't use the cores correctly anyway, shit's old as hell so it's kinda expected at some point it'll stop being supported.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Doing my 2nd run as a Carta Dwarf. Way more enjoyable than my first run as a Human Noble. Being the Inquisitor is really fun when you're 3 feet tall; all those ridiculous camera angles are hilarious.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Is it that different? The dwarf origin stories in DA:O were my absolute favorite - the human noble was quite good also but there was just that extra something with the dwarves. My main playthroughs are always human though so I had to keep up the trend.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
sucks, I really wanted to play this game, but apparently no matter how fast your CPU is, unless it is a quad core or more, it will not work. EA knows of the problem and might patch it in the future, but for now, word of warning:Do not buy this game if your PC does not have a quad-core processor.

source:Re: inquisition blackscreen after messi loading screen - Page 2 - Answer HQ

They're just telling people to get a refund, so hopes on a patch are very bleak looking.
Minimum Requirements:

CPU: Info
CPU Speed: AMD quad core CPU @ 2.5 GHz, Intel quad core CPU @ 2.0 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: 512 MB, AMD Radeon HD 4870, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
Free Disk Space: 26 GB

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is it that different? The dwarf origin stories in DA:O were my absolute favorite - the human noble was quite good also but there was just that extra something with the dwarves. My main playthroughs are always human though so I had to keep up the trend.
I assume it's not super different, I'm playing a dalish elf and there's definitely a bunch of dalish specific shit but it's not like a super big impact. There's some interesting parts though, since being the Herald of Andraste as an elf leads to a bunch of cool dialogues. Qunari I assume would be the most interesting.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Holy shit does the influence vendor kinda feel like cheating. Wanted to get lvl 10 to get deft hands, spent like 3k gold and got 30 power also.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't like how the game didn't have a different intro for each race. How did my character even end up at the conclave in the first place? That's never explained.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't like how the game didn't have a different intro for each race. How did my character even end up at the conclave in the first place? That's never explained.
It's explained in the text thingie when you select your race. Though it's a very small explanation. As a dalish, you're more or less a spy sent there to see what the humans are gonna decide iirc.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's explained in the text thingie when you select your race. Though it's a very small explanation. As a dalish, you're more or less a spy sent there to see what the humans are gonna decide iirc.
Also explained during the early sections of the game itself if you're paying attention.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit does the influence vendor kinda feel like cheating. Wanted to get lvl 10 to get deft hands, spent like 3k gold and got 30 power also.
Power is super easy to get though. I was sitting on 100+ on my KE after level 14 and gold is actually useful in this game. Some of those runes/schematics are like 7k each.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Also explained during the early sections of the game itself if you're paying attention.
"Show, don't tell" literally the pillar of good fiction writing, even moreso for games. I think a short sequence would have made the intro make way more sense.

Whatever, I probably just missed it because I was too worried about whether my character was going to look okay in the cutscenes for the rest of the game and had to remake 7 times.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
First time I just chose one of the default faces so I could get on in there, but through the entire playthrough I kept thinking about how I hated the way my character looked and sounded with the American VA. 2nd run, I chose the British female VA and actually took some time in the character creator for the dwarf. Much more enjoyable experience this round.

Way too big screenshot:

P7Ujbjd.png

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
So who are you people picking as your fuck buddy (Hetero Male).

Also, anyone else disappointed in Leliana's character in this game (dialogue with Herald)? She is in an obviously awesome position of power but her actual conversation options are probably some of the shittiest. Obviously her stint in the story in that one part was cool as all hell but you'd think they would of put more effort into her dialogue with the Herald. Stands out as being really weak for such an important character through the series.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone who sided with Mages:

So does Leliana just cut Felix throat no matter what? I was like "hey just give us the necklace and we'll work this out" and she was like "DIE MOTHERFUCKER!" Wondering if the super-nice-guy response lets him live or Leliana just gonna Leliana.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Was there a side quest for +6 stats if you did the mage part, like there is in the templar part? I didn't see it.