Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Not that I saw. It was mostly just crafting materials in all the loot containers. Would have preferred the stat points.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Anyone who sided with Mages:

So does Leliana just cut Felix throat no matter what? I was like "hey just give us the necklace and we'll work this out" and she was like "DIE MOTHERFUCKER!" Wondering if the super-nice-guy response lets him live or Leliana just gonna Leliana.
Happened regardless for me.

Given the shit she went through not surprising. The most fucked up part was finding that journal on how they were carving her up and transplanting her skin and stuff to combat the blight sickness on others since she was resistant.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
On PC what do I change so hair/beards doesn't look like plastic shiny garbage?

NM it is a mesh setting, thought it was at Ultra, maybe I need to lower it...

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Did anyone let so-and-so drink the kool-aid? I drank it myself so curious what the other outcome is.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Did anyone let so-and-so drink the kool-aid? I drank it myself so curious what the other outcome is.
Morrigan regrets it since it means her soul is now bound to Flemeth and then she teaches her how to become a dragon to wreck that other dragon's shit during the final battle. Morrigan hadn't done the dark ritual in that playthrough though, so that might change things.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Morrigan regrets it since it means her soul is now bound to Flemeth and then she teaches her how to become a dragon to wreck that other dragon's shit during the final battle. Morrigan hadn't done the dark ritual in that playthrough though, so that might change things.
I saw a video in which flemeth tells the inquisitor to searchout a temple to learn how to become a dragon. Does this actually happen or does something prevent you from doing it ?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I drank the juice, and i saved Morigana and her son - Flem told me how to tame a dragon and we went forth and kicked ass. In the end no one died and Morigana was a good parent, but the kid lost his spirit or whatever inside of him

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I drank the juice, and i saved Morigana and her son - Flem told me how to tame a dragon and we went forth and kicked ass. In the end no one died and Morigana was a good parent, but the kid lost his spirit or whatever inside of him
Is this really a spoiler or the worst fan-fic ever?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Post-credit scene was w t f.

Great game, playthrough shows 72 hours. Definitely going to start another playthrough right away, just need to figure out if I want to do 2h warrior or archer.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Depends if you have beaten the game or not - if you dont get it then you've likely not since its some of the last actions and determined on previous DA games if you even have the same shit happen.

However

Drank the well of souls on my inquisitor and in the end Morigana didnt lose out to her mom and her son no longer has the elder god soul or whatever. My dragon died but its ok he was a pussy to die so easily anyways.

Going to start 2nd play through, either as rog/ass or war/reaver.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ran into a few bugs on ps4 so it's not just on PC. First boss of the introduction I died but it didn't register me dead, I just couldn't do anything. Switched to other party members and they died off and then I finally died, so an easy fix.

Second issue was in hinterlands with the horse master lady that has you run races. I dismounted to talk to the lady to get the next race and my damn horse disappeared. Literally gone. Had to reload a previous save, and went a different direction so again not terrible.

Just hit level 4, and about 3 hours into the game according to save time. Been a lot of fun and can't wait for more!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm don't seem like bugs too much. In first case it should have switched automatically to another char but you don't really die until everyone's dead, you can get people up. On the horses, you can just call your horse the normal way to do the races. It just happens to be there too when you pick up that quest but they're not directly related(though it looks kinda weird).

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Only bug I've seen on ps4 so far is audio drops where combat sound goes away until I save or do something in the menus. Also the warden that doesn't join your party, his voice over's were all screwed up. Had to x through to advance him and often times he'd get stuck and it would eventually just go to my dialogue options.

Only bug I've seen on ps4 so far is audio drops where combat sound goes away until I save or do something in the menus. Also the warden that doesn't join your party, his voice over's were all screwed up. Had to x through to advance him and often times he'd get stuck and it would eventually just go to my dialogue options.
Yeah had the same thing happen to me , also romancing Cassandra had the same effect it would just sit there and the npcs would like snap into positions had to skip through it.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
So I'm torn, I just got vivinne and Iron Bull. My character is a mage and I use Solas and Cassendra.

I've always been a big mage fan in all the games I play, and I just don't like the rogue class. So question is...

Should I go Cassendra as a full fledge beefy 1h/shield tank and build into the skills for taunting etc and then my 3 mages (solas viv and my main)
- Solas main focus on spirit for mana regen and barrier
- Viv full fledge ice for allot of cc
- Main mage with just barrier in spirit and then in lightening for ae damage/paralyze

Other option is Main mage + Viv and then Iron Bull as a two hander but I 2 hand tree doesn't seem extremely useful (has 2-3 crit proc abilities but is there even a good way to get crit up ?, I don't see any abilities that bolster crit chance)

Game is pretty awesome so far for my liking. Story is solid early on even and fights on nightmare aren't extremely hard but at least are abit of a challenge.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
IMO, Vivi and Solas are boring and stuck up. Though Solas has a lot of knowledge. I'd rock IB, Dorian, Cass/Solas, main char if I were going rogueless.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Any good Let's Play for this game on Youtube yet ?
And by good i mean without the voice and commentaries of the guy playing...
Or maybe a cinematic playthrough, only with the story elements of the gameplay + the cutscenes...

Please link me if you know something like this...

Caliane

haha. decided to check out this thread and /fuck it with spoilers...
kindof my thoughts on all of this.

I don't know about the gameplay, but you guys sure are not selling me on the story. hah

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So I'm torn, I just got vivinne and Iron Bull. My character is a mage and I use Solas and Cassendra.

I've always been a big mage fan in all the games I play, and I just don't like the rogue class. So question is...

Should I go Cassendra as a full fledge beefy 1h/shield tank and build into the skills for taunting etc and then my 3 mages (solas viv and my main)
- Solas main focus on spirit for mana regen and barrier
- Viv full fledge ice for allot of cc
- Main mage with just barrier in spirit and then in lightening for ae damage/paralyze

Other option is Main mage + Viv and then Iron Bull as a two hander but I 2 hand tree doesn't seem extremely useful (has 2-3 crit proc abilities but is there even a good way to get crit up ?, I don't see any abilities that bolster crit chance)

Game is pretty awesome so far for my liking. Story is solid early on even and fights on nightmare aren't extremely hard but at least are abit of a challenge.
Well on mages, you have to consider their specialization if you're playing on nightmare. Also there's a 3rd mage, Dorian, you might not have him yet though but he's imo the best mage character in terms of dialogue and shit. In terms of spec, Dorian and Solas are really good while Vivienne gets the shaft since she becomes knight enchanter, which the AI is fairly terrible at playing. Though you could ignore the spec and make her a decent support mage just with basic skills, basically all the spirit barrier shit and then a few offensive spells like chain lightning+immolate and you'd be alright.

Once Solas unlocks his spec, he becomes insanely good at doing well, his spec stuff, Riftmage is super strong. He is kinda boring though as a character, but he does often have something to point out about the history of places and shit so I don't mind him too much even though he looks like a weirdo. Dorian is a damage powerhouse once he unlocks his spec, though you need to mix it with normal magic for like mana regen and more dmg.

In terms of AI, they use spirit, lightning and fire pretty well, but they're terrible at using most of ice, I think they cancel blizzard instantly sometimes, they don't cast ice wall or ice mines, don't move away from melee mobs with the blink, so mostly it's all about that freeze CC but that's just 1pt you don't really need a full ice mage, unless it's your main character and even then it's kinda meh, icewall blocks vision both ways so it has limited uses and ice mine is clunky. I'd get one for barriers(like Vivienne) with a small dash of every other magic for good damage, one for pure damage potential(Solas or Dorian, with their specs and a dash of other trees for more damage) and spec yourself into damage also. 1pt barrier is fine on everyone, though AI tends to stack it like idiots.

As for 2H, it's pretty alright. Thing to consider about crit rate is it scales with Cunning, so you can craft armor with high cunning and what not which will boost it a decent bit. But those passives are otherwise fairly bad. Good thing is once you unlock specs, Iron Bull don't really need most of the 2H tree stuff, he can use like vanguard/commander trees(I think it's commander, the one with shouts and the pull) mixed with his spec, and ignore 2H entirely. Note the AI is terrible at using whirlwind and pommel strike isn't great unless you're a templar so you can combo off it(but you can do that using another templar ability so it's kinda pointless).