Dragon Ball Super

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think that's what is happening, it is retelling Battle of Gods and will LEAD UP TO Revival of F. Because Beerus trains Gokou in Revival of F (or so I've heard).
I've watched the movie, Whis trains with Goku and Vegeta, not Beerus.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh my god guys, there is literally 10+ HOURS of that stuff at that quality level. Full DBZ from the start currently up to start of Cell Saga with some movies. Enjoy.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, its a total 180 from his real persona, which makes it great.

I love all the shit Yamcha gets for being a loser.

Krillin: "Well this is my full potential."
Guru: "Yes."
Krillin: "So its-"
Guru: "All downhill from here."
Krillin: "Kinda like Yamcha."
Guru: "I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds disappointing."

Cybsled

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Popo video

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They started making these 7 years ago. On the one hand I can't believe I've missed out on it for so long. They're glorious. On the other, with YouTube autoloading consecutive episodes, I've binged the hell out of this weekend with DBZA.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
They started making these 7 years ago. On the one hand I can't believe I've missed out on it for so long. They're glorious. On the other, with YouTube autoloading consecutive episodes, I've binged the hell out of this weekend with DBZA.
Same, watched them all between Friday & yesterday and now out of new episodes. Can't help but feel they'll have some comedy gold for Cell & Mr Satan

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't believe you guys haven't seen these before. The movie specials are pretty good too.