Dragon Ball Super

Chris

Potato del Grande
Really surprised that 17 is alive, Goku got fucked up without Frieza doing it and the battle isn't over. Also looked like Jiren achieved Ultra Instinct too, though maybe he hasn't mastered it like Goku has (since it's his third battle using it now).

I suppose that Jiren may be weak enough now that Frieza and 17 can compete with him, but Goku will jump in at the end to help.

Preview shows Zeno doing something glowey, which I assume is a universe merge of all the weaker universes.

Cybsled

Ya, they aren’t killing him off. Movie is supposed to take place after the tournament I believe.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Really enjoyed on how Frieza ended up saving Goku, was a neat twist and something I didn't expect at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

The universes being brought back was predictable, but 17 being the last man standing and the grand priest revealing that if that hadn't been the wish, they would have erased everything is interesting. Frieza still being evil is good ;)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah the wish was predictable but the end fight was pretty great, I enjoyed it a lot. The series on the whole was a lot better than I was originally thinking it would be so overall I'm pleased.

Cybsled

The narrator also says they will be back, which seems to confirm they are just taking a break for now.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow

That's amazing.

The last episode was pretty great, mix of predictable and surprising which is nice. They have basically infinite content ahead with the whole universes thing considering a bunch didn't even take part in this tournament, and Vegeta (and Jiren?) showed that there's gains to be had besides UI too.