Dreadnought

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks like guns of Icarus with spaceships. Well, and one ship per person

Rime

<Donor>
I played the heck out of Tanarus whenever EQ was down or when I was waiting for a raid to form up.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I spent some time at PAX East watching people play this and being very intrigued. I had not heard a peep about this game until I got to the show but was drawn in by imagery of huge capital ships duking it out. Was also interested since they are also done by the Grey Goo people (which I thought was a very cool and innovative game when I saw their demo last year... still have never taken time to play it though)

I will say that the idea of a FPS with huge capital ships has me very excited.

https://youtu.be/w3IF-rpHlnA

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Anyone have an impression of the game from the Alpha? Did not get in on the action
frown.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Seeing this on twitch today and it looks like a ton of fun. Anyone playing and have impressions on it?

Its fun wish they had more game modes then deathmatch tho, not shure if more are planned. It does itch that massive hectic space battles, with lasers and torps everywhere itch.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
What kind of strategy does it have for the fights though? Seems just like a big face to face brawl?

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
You can brawl and take a 50-50 shot at winning the match. Or have a decent team comp and use the terrain and do well.

It's pretty well balanced, except if you're just starting out and going against people that bought the founders pack. The hero ships all have high level gear on'm so they can be a bit of challenge. I wouldn't call them pay 2 win though, just a step up till you unlock stuff.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I lost track of it due to playing this 2 years ago at PAX south and then never see it going in to alpha or anything so I gave up even though it looks very intriguing.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Look pretty cool but the unlock system is similar to war thunder / world of tanks. They say the money part will only be for cosmetics, but if you look at theirfound packs storethey already have a line that talks about "elite status", which you get x amount for with the packs but I assume will have to pay for in the future. In war thunder "elite status" get you around double xp so you unlock your shit twice as fast. Pay to win in my book.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Eh, I was big into WT planes and the lower tiers are fine withou paying a cent minus any bullshit Russian premiums with broken flight models and 20mm cannons tiered so they fight biplanes with .30 cals.

Without premium though? Yeah, get fucked on getting upgrades or jets in a reasonable timeframe.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just got a beta key from this guy:Twitch

He's got like 250 keys, just started streaming, and only 30'ish people even watching. Pretty good chance to get one.

Redeem them here:Welcome to Grey Box!

Looks fun as hell, and with my new GTX 970, it looks gorgeous! Hope to get some time in over the weekend.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I was pretty interested then found out it's 5v5 only which gives me hesitation.