Dreadnought

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fucking fantastic game that will absolutely be made unplayable by being f2p. It's gonna be another Mechwarrior Online on launch, with xp/currency rate boosters, massively expensive ships, etc.

Coulda been so fucking great as a 40$ game, what a shame.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I picked up the $10 pack anyway because I'm a fan of these types of games.

It is fun mechanically but very rough around the edges. Unlike WoT, things are not very well spelled out numbers wise (that I can find yet anyway). Weapons batteries also arbitrarily evaporate at max range - which is a bit odd.

Right now the only game modes are not very interesting - they are team DM and CS style elimination. I'm going to have to wait and see some progress before recommending it, though.

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
It'd be wonderful if they could stabilize the MM breaking every other hour or so.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is anyone looking for a beta key? I may have a couple available, will check if there is interest.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok, I've had three responses (including Hatorade's). I should have 3 keys, I'll check on those & send them when I get home. If I have any past that I'll post, but I think that's all I've got.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
The three keys I found are sent out. If more become available, I will send them (starting with Nidhogg).

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Made the mistake if playing something I don't normally play "sniper class" and getting wrecked by corvettes to a degree I don't want to play anymore due to how not fun it is. Will push on until I can buy a destroyer or trader class though.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
To clarify, I don't have a super-secret insider connection. I visited their booth at a show and they gave me a few extra keys to share, which have been handed out now. If I happen to locate an extra one that got misplaced, I'll make it available. But I don't anticipate having more.

Molten Core Raider
Giving this thread a bump, there's an event happening this weekend (starting the 17th) and I was given three beta invites to pass out. I got my invite here so Ill pay it forward. Looks like I gotta enter email addresses for the invites to be sent out to them so if anyone is still interested in this, the first 3 PM's with email addresses gets an invite.

Not sure if these are permanent beta invites or just access during this event, but if you're wanting to try this out, I guess it's a good time to do it.

rad

Lord of Guk
I could see you introduced as Dreadnought at some point in the future Myst. Perhaps to the tune of Bad Mama Jama.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit speaking of Tanarus, anyone remember Infantry? I played the everloving fuck out of that game.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeap, especially the persistant world servers where you like leveled up or at least ground super expensive things.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
After playing a little. I think this games a winner. Slow movement makes for meaningful choices with movement. Balance seems good so like sniper wrecks dmg but is helpless if a sneaky fast teleporting corvette gets in close. Energy pool that doesnt regen unless you remember to turn it off after funneling it into speed/guns/shield.