Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Star Trek GIF

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is no Dredd 2, no Dread show, blm, George Floyd, defund the police has spooked them into not making another movie ever again.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think it making dog shit at the box office is what spooked them from not making a sequel.

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The people I work with are pretty simple minded, and we occasionally argue about stuff like winning a billion dollars in the lottery. They say things like how they could never spend that much money even if they tried. Being something of a galaxy brain myself, I can think of tons of ways to spend all that money. While hookers and blow is clearly the top spot, Dredd 2 is at least somewhere on that list. I honestly don't give a shit if it makes zero dollars at the box office and costs $100 million to make. I would make it, and I'd invite every single one of you motherfuckers to the premiere showing. Well, the people that bump this thread for kicks might have to wait for the second showing, but you could still come.

• 12Like
  • 7Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 19 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The people I work with are pretty simple minded, and we occasionally argue about stuff like winning a billion dollars in the lottery. They say things like how they could never spend that much money even if they tried. Being something of a galaxy brain myself, I can think of tons of ways to spend all that money. While hookers and blow is clearly the top spot, Dredd 2 is at least somewhere on that list. I honestly don't give a shit if it makes zero dollars at the box office and costs $100 million to make. I would make it, and I'd invite every single one of you motherfuckers to the premiere showing. Well, the people that bump this thread for kicks might have to wait for the second showing, but you could still come.
i mean even if they never release a sequel, i would totally buy a director's cut or longer version with more unreleased Dredd badassery scenes in it. you know there's gotta be more that was left on the cutting room floor. and now i'm going to watch this again tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is this thread going to devolve similarly to the Pantheon thread? Who wants to play the part of Nirgon? It's not difficult. In fact, if you think you're putting in too much effort, you're doing it wrong.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is this thread going to devolve similarly to the Pantheon thread? Who wants to play the part of Nirgon? It's not difficult. In fact, if you think you're putting in too much effort, you're doing it wrong.

200.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user