DRUNKEN GAMING NIGHT!!! - 4-21-2017

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I might be down to, bros. Ill have to look up my battlenet ID, but its sheisty some# Just no fucking singing UT.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The private singing I got was top notch

Also not sure why but Utnayan kept saying my name over and over all night. I felt like a celebrity

Sulrn

Deuces
I'll be in town this time - same list of games or what? Looks like I won't have much overlap with you guys if that's the case since I don't think Overwatch is that great. :/

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The private singing I got was top notch

Also not sure why but Utnayan kept saying my name over and over all night. I felt like a celebrity
What was I singing? This is the part where everything got a little fuzzy.

This weekend should be a blast. I do not think I will be going as hard as I did this last weekend, but it will still be good times!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
You sang me a Latin aria, along with the sounds of silence

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok so quick change for me this weekend. My wife is now leaving Saturday morning so we are going to have a bonfire and spend quality marriage time Friday night. Saturday all day and night though, it's game on. Friday night, make sure to have me there in spirit. And don't drink too much you can't go nuts saturday!

Woot!

Vittra

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Noodle is a pretty fun word to say, I can see why someone would repeat it endlessly whilst drunk playing Overwatch

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'll be on tomorrow night, but I need to be on the road by 830 saturday morning so I'll be taking it easy. Saturday night however will be GAME ON.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'll be on tomorrow night, but I need to be on the road by 830 saturday morning so I'll be taking it easy. Saturday night however will be GAME ON.
Haha awesome
smile.png
Because Saturday night will get RIDICULOUS.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Haha awesome
smile.png
Because Saturday night will get RIDICULOUS.
Ok so I logged in around 8-9 central - Saw Brekk online in mumble but no one else. I was at the bar earlier so I was already pretty tuned up.

How did Friday/Saturday go?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Friday I was not on, saturday I was on but saw no one else on mumble. I did hear Ut while in the bathroom, that's how loud you were in my headphones.

I bought a new microphone and got twitch set up so we'll have to try again soon.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok so I am on vacation starting Thursday, and not coming back until July 9th. After that there are a shit ton of activities for the next three weekends I think. Keep this locked and you guys continue Ut weekend drunk gaming nights until I get back. I think it may be 3-4 weeks for me. KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking about setting one up with a power hour, I can make a voice chat bot that will announce the "drink" every minute, that could get really stupid.