DRUNKEN GAMING NIGHT!!! - 4-21-2017

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok so, I am out of town this weekend, and next weekend. Currently eye balling August 5th.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shame I'll never be able to do this as I live in China currently and am 16 hours ahead of the west coast.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Confirmed drunken gaming weekend! August 12th and 13th!!!!! Make it so people!!!!!!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Confirmed drunken gaming weekend! August 12th and 13th!!!!! Make it so people!!!!!!
Which games? and is just slightly intoxicated ok?

Getting drunk takes a week to recover from at my age.
smile.png

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'll try to be on, but that's gonna be a tough pair of nights for me. GF is leaving on sunday to go on vacation with family til the following weekend. Probably not gonna be thrilled with me getting shwasted and ignoring her right before she leaves for a week. I'll do what I can.

Now as for the nights of 14th until the 20th, I'll be gaming and getting ragingly drunk every night, workday or not.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Which games? and is just slightly intoxicated ok?

Getting drunk takes a week to recover from at my age.
smile.png
Any and all! Typical games are:

Overwatch
Worms reloaded
Sonic racing
Rock of ages
Bro force
And oh hey, the ship remake is out
smile.png
that would be hilarious.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

Your mission, should you choose to accept it - is install mumble, go to the liquor store, and grab all your favorite beverages.

Games on the docket include, but are not limited to:

Steam:
Worms Reloaded
Rock of Ages
Rocket League
Bro-Force
Left for Dead 2
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
Dota 2
Chivalry
Ultra Street Fighter 4

Battlenet

Hearthstone
Overwatch
Heroes of the Storm

Mumble:
Hostname / Address: rerolled.mumbleme.com
Port: 51251
Password: minivan

You won't want to miss out on this. It gets ridiculous. It gets stupid. We slowly become terrible at games as the night progresses. And I can guarantee you, your stomach will hurt from laughing so damn hard all night.

Respond with your RSVP, what you intend to drink, and your Battlenet tag/Steam name so I can add you.

Protip: SUPPLY YOURSELF WITH AMPLE BOOZE. Drunk gaming weekend with Ut causes you to try and keep up with Ut, and you will therefore deplete your supply a lot faster than normal. GET ENOUGH FOR TWO NIGHTS.

Bnet:
Utnayan#1147
Brekk#1157

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Utnayan is planning the next drunken gaming weekend for August 12th and 13th

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I actually have that now. It would be an awesome drunk game!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will be on in some fashion. Dead by Daylight is a BLAST. I don't think they've fully implemented survive with friends yet but it does have kill your friends though. Friday night's I usually drink and play Overwatch.

Bnet: Araxen#1172, Steam: Araxen

You guys should really replace Worms with Shellshock Live. It's a much better game and only $7.

ShellShock Live on Steam