Duck Dynasty - Season 3

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show is completely staged but that does not take away from the fact that it is funny as hell. I e-stalked them a bit and used Google maps to explore West Monroe, and the warehouse they are using for duck commander was completely abandoned in 2009 and for sale (to see just how much was actually real). Not only that their Christmas episode was clearly filmed in the summer as that part of the world is not that green in the winter. Their company is real, and has been around for as long as they say, but they definitely spice things up for the show.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What facility do they use now? Their duck and buck commander lines are huge, there's gotta be some place they do it and store the stuff.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
i usually don't criticize people's tastes in entertainment, but how do people find this scripted shit entertaining?
I don't give a rats ass if it's scripted or not as it's entertaining. Same way I still get some bizzare level of entertainment out of "Storage Wars". I have an uncle who used to do the storage unit auction and resale thing and I can tell you from summers working as a grunt for him that Storage Wars is several different kinds of staged.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Duck Dynasty is staged, but for the majority part it's not scripted.

And I'm okay with that, whatever. It's entertaining and that's all that matters.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Si is my favorite. I think they should sell replicas of that cup he always carries around
http://www.amazon.com/Duck-Commander...dynasty+si+cup

I have one myself
smile.png
And yes it is now my main cup.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
What facility do they use now? Their duck and buck commander lines are huge, there's gotta be some place they do it and store the stuff.
While that is the address you will find on any search and I do think it possibly serves as their main office. I think they probably have their "real" factory somewhere else in town. I'm guessing they had the fore site that people would stalk them, and they keep that real hidden. We ordered a ton of merchandise for Christmas and they have distribution centers all over the place as well based on the return addresses. This show is just another line of revenue for them, I'm sure they don't want to jack with their main thing while doing this.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This show makes me laugh, good for them. $15 for a tupperware cup? No wonder they're making money hand over fist, haha.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
From the reviews it's not even a good tupperware cup, its thin as hell and the logo wears off quickly just from the glass sweating. LoL

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty much and yes they may be redneck but they are very savvy on the business side of things. Their merchandising is crazy. Family bought family all kinds of crap this past Christmas in my household, and the costs blow my mind. But I still like my Si cup (was a gift), flimsy as it may be. Of all the things, it's funny the first season of Duck Dynasty was dirt cheap, like only twenty bucks or something like that.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I love this show, though I missed most of season 3. Season 4 come son tonight and I'm going to make it a point to watch.

Also they are splitting $200,000 , 20 ways....so if it's equal shares that's only $10,000 each (herp derp i did basic math)...not really very much for a show this popular but I'm sure they get a shit ton of cash on the back end with merchandise and other stuff.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, this show is basically them being paid to do a commercial for their merch.

I love this show, though I missed most of season 3. Season 4 come son tonight and I'm going to make it a point to watch.

Also they are splitting $200,000 , 20 ways....so if it's equal shares that's only $10,000 each (herp derp i did basic math)...not really very much for a show this popular but I'm sure they get a shit ton of cash on the back end with merchandise and other stuff.
Tarrant there all rednecks as farr as basic math goes, I would bet the kids are not getting as much.
SI is the shit mate.

Yeah, this show is basically them being paid to do a commercial for their merch.
Yeah who knows what the math is from all the duck shirts I see for sale, they probably get a percentage of that mates, maybe even a lot,
Also shows like these when they get to there 6-9 season the royalties from Dvd and blu ray sales as well they get some of or a lot of.

Fuck everyone probably buys more of that duck shit now they have the show, that don't even hunt like myself etc.

Cheers.

I liked the episode that the grandfather was teaching his grandson about sex with the crawdadys that was some funny shit.

penalty_sl

shitlord
anyone remember the duck commander show before these guys got into the reality stuff? Now that was a good show. I dont think I ever even remember Willie actually duck hunting, it was just phil, jase and si. Now that was a good show. Phil and Jase are crazy fucking obsessed with duck hunting.

Actually found a good stream of the old show-http://parabellumcreative.com/video/58475407

Not sure.
I guess I am square cause the 1st 3 years I never watched this, I heard all this stuff about it but never did till last week.
That was some the funniest shit I have ever seen, These guys should be glad grateful his dad has that invention cause otherwise these guys would be doomed.

I think the main reason never would watch even more then few mins, is I felt it would be just bunch of stupid rednecks, as well as I don't hunt.
Shit mates I was wrong this shit is so funny the brother Jase and SI are just so god dam funny, half the time cant understand what SI says, that just makes it even funnier.

Kids are smart now a days, you have to think the grandkids know what a hoot SI and rest of them are.
Then when you see there wives as well, guess love really is blind in the south.