DuckTales Remastered coming this summer (X360/PS3/PC/WiiU)

joz123

Potato del Grande
Really can't wait for this. I had to watch the cartoon ANY time it was on tv when I was a kid and I loved the NES game.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Holy shit, awesome news. I loved this game as a kid, played through it all the time. Music alone brings out so much nostalgia for me. Definitely worth a pickup

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

K0dpR.gif

K0dpR.gif

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It really surprises me more companies don't do this. They already have these games, just rework them. The 80s and 90s have so many great games to choose from.

There has to be enough dorks like us that replay old shit like this that it would be worthwhile for them right?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It really surprises me more companies don't do this. They already have these games, just rework them. The 80s and 90s have so many great games to choose from.

There has to be enough dorks like us that replay old shit like this that it would be worthwhile for them right?
Plus all the new dorks. If games as simple as Angry Birds can get so much acclaim, what would people do with the old school classics remastered? Indie developers are making easily-enjoyable games these days and people are enjoying them on their phones for goodness sake.

I would kill to get games like Guardian Legend, Faxanadu, or Crystalis remastered.

Caliane

in fact, they can even do like Angry birds and not bother getting licenses and Ip! Just copy games directly and if the owners notice, counter sue, or settle!

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I'm 5 again. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck.

I cannot wait. This is going to be awesome!

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
the level of badassary is high here... the unfortunate feeling to this though is that soon the video game industry will be swamped with remakes of games as these first few offerings (Baldur's Gate and such) are selling well so naturally every piece of shit developer with money will be raping our video game childhoods soon.

Sean_sl

shitlord
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...-the-show.aspx

Capcom took fan questions on its online message board and confirmed that the show's original voice actors have returned to work on the game.

The confirmation comes from Capcom's corporate officer/senior vice-president Christian Svensson who said, "We have ALL the original voice actors from the show. Scrooge's voice actor [Alan Young] is now 94 years old but he still came into the studio and did his thing like a pro. The voice work really adds a lot to the package."
94, like a fucking boss.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
This game is 2x better than most of the trash released today. So happy to see Capcom still rocking it up.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really hope this does well and encourages other companies to re-release some more side scrolling platform games

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Man that looks like fun. Loved that show as a kid but I dont recall this game. I'll definitely grab it for my 360 though.

Cybsled

I always thought the best ending was him swimming through a pool of money, but I just its just a big stack of cash. For decades I always thought there was a secret ending I was missing. Guess not ;O