Dude, where is my hair?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The mustache comb over also works well.

2dEB3hn.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Women will suck your dick regardless of hair style. If you have money.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Like everyone has said. Shave it and stay in decent shape.

I have a killer widows peak, but a decent amount of hair left on top. I started shaving it way earlier than most people would, but I thought it looked like shit When i saw it in pictures.

I use clippers without a guard now. I was amazed how much faster to shave my head was without a guard. My wife can do it in like 4 minutes, i can do it in under 8.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've been doing mine with the shortest guard on my set of clippers since high school. I've got a lot of thinning at the front-top of my head, so keeping it super short makes that unnoticeable. With a short guard it's extremely easy and only takes me 3 - 5 minutes.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Receding/widows peak or whatever it's called since I was like 23. Go full lumberjack/mohawk for as long as you can then shave it. I'm 30 now and the mohawk still works for me, just gotta shave everything else a lot or it starts to look grody. Probably only a couple more years of this left before full shave time again.

kl3mfgh.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Hipster Faggot. No, I'm not kidding. You look like many queers in the Castro here in the Bay area. Do you like penis? It's ok. You look like you have a mighty mouth for cocksucking abilities. Do you have a huge cock? Mmm Mmm lumber jack cock.

<3 =P

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Kuriin, this is the "Grown Up Stuff" forum. Please be a bit more romantic in your attempts at fucking other members of this community.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hipster Faggot. No, I'm not kidding. You look like many queers in the Castro here in the Bay area. Do you like penis? It's ok. You look like you have a mighty mouth for cocksucking abilities. Do you have a huge cock? Mmm Mmm lumber jack cock.

<3 =P
Power top. Clean?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've never seen the gay mating ritual happen live.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
It was a lot more concise than I would have imagined. I was hoping for more flair. The picture did help though.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Receding/widows peak or whatever it's called since I was like 23. Go full lumberjack/mohawk for as long as you can then shave it. I'm 30 now and the mohawk still works for me, just gotta shave everything else a lot or it starts to look grody. Probably only a couple more years of this left before full shave time again.

kl3mfgh.jpg
Ok, you can have that hair, or the beard, or that shirt. But not all three. For fuck's sake not all three..

iannis

Musty Nester
That was impressive.

It makes me almost wish I loved the cock. That was SO MUCH less bullshit than is involved with playing with boobies.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Some guys don't look good with shaved heads. I'm one of them. Pale skin and an egg-shaped head. I look like a cancer patient.

There are drugs that some poeple respond quite well to: Propecia and Avodart (both are basically the same but Avodart is the more potent version). I've been on that for the past decade and I've maintained my hair very well. It's quite expensive, though.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So for some reason I was reading about some actor that had gotten a hair transplant. It looked good by the way. Anyways so there is this new technology, where hair transplantation is done by a robot. So I decided to Google for images of Follicular Unit Extraction. Wel lets just say that was a mistake.

CSDG2ua.gif