Dumb and Dumber To-2014

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I dare you to find a scene that isn't amazing

every scene where carrey and daniels arent in it. the kidnapping subplot was simply terrible. thankfully those were very short scenes. carrey and daniels blew up that fucking movie. i was laughing so hard in the theater i had tears coming out of my eyes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yes but that scene wouldnt make sense if it wasnt directly related to the scene where C & D discover their bird dead and they need to raise money.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Prime example of hollywood making movies that don't need to be made, re-made, or prequel made. Won't waste my money, time or bandwidth on this.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'd rather hang out with the cynic than the mentally crippled fuck who wanted to see Dumb and Dumber 2 or Son of the Mask.

In fact, I'd bitchslap that motherfucker.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'd rather hang out with the cynic than the mentally crippled fuck who wanted to see Dumb and Dumber 2 or Son of the Mask.

In fact, I'd bitchslap that motherfucker.
Daaaaaaang

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Prime example of hollywood making movies that don't need to be made, re-made, or prequel made.
And just when you think Hollywood couldn't possibly be any dumber.

They go and do something like this . . . and totally REDEEM THEMSELF!!!

ibrt6kETfZ35mX.gif

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
yes but that scene wouldnt make sense if it wasnt directly related to the scene where C & D discover their bird dead and they need to raise money.
And no scene would make sense if it weren't related to C&D in some way, since the movie is about them.

A+ logic, would read critical reviews again

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And no scene would make sense if it weren't related to C&D in some way, since the movie is about them.

A+ logic, would read critical reviews again
not the kidnapping subplot. which i mentioned was bad. lloyd interferes with it, because he grabs the samsonite bag and he ends up keeping it and brings it back home after he gets fired. later they discover their bird has his head wrenched off and they wanna leave and head for aspen. lloyd tapes the bird's head back on and sells it to a blind kid in the apartment complex. that is the funny. the image of the blind kid saying pretty birdy by itself isnt funny if you didnt have the setup line from LLoyd, "i took care of it". that is called The payoff, popularized by family guy.

if all you have is a kid in a wheelchair saying "pretty birdie" i wouldnt be laughing.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
not the kidnapping subplot. which i mentioned was bad. lloyd interferes with it, because he grabs the samsonite bag and he ends up keeping it and brings it back home after he gets fired. later they discover their bird has his head wrenched off and they wanna leave and head for aspen. lloyd tapes the bird's head back on and sells it to a blind kid in the apartment complex. that is the funny. the image of the blind kid saying pretty birdy by itself isnt funny if you didnt have the setup line from LLoyd, "i took care of it". that is called The payoff, popularized by family guy.

if all you have is a kid in a wheelchair saying "pretty birdie" i wouldnt be laughing.
Most punchlines aren't funny without the joke before it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Why are you shitting up what was once a great nostalgia trip thread?