Dune Awakening

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Will there be a Worm Girth Customization slider

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cymbaline

Trakanon Raider
Have to say Bigor here is excited about it.

Bigor needs to see if bigor can get some streamer access, given bigor33 is a bigor streamer.

-Bigor

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I signed up for a job listing with Funcom years ago, and never turned off the mailing list. Been getting e-mails about job openings for a Dune game from them for years. Looked now, earliest one was in June 2019. Listing then said "VFX artist - .... Working on an Unreal 4, open world multiplayer game using the Dune IP."

Well over 100 e-mails over the years, most related to Dune, only a few for Conan. So they've been working for it for a while and think their team is fairly large. Openings are for both the office in Norway and the one in Raleigh, NC, USA. Gotten 18 e-mails in the past two months alone, so they're certainly ramping up.

Could be good.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nothing says FunCom like day one currency dupes

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I figure this will be a higher quality Conan Exiles, but without the nudity.

• 1WTF

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Lack of GLORIOUS Tits are the game rating killer
Pirates Of The Caribbean Agree GIF

• 3Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly that just gives me big conan exiles vibes but with a science fiction base to it. I am a bit more optomistic since I did enjoy that game for what it was. Friends will probably play too since we had a blast in exiles for a good 100+ hours(And we got that shit cheap iirc before it "officially released").

Hopefully doesn't come out at same time-frame as Ark 2, as we are looking to play that too and its the same type of game.

Would like to see FC try another MMO. Their ideas are always fun and I still want a decent sci fi MMO, like edaw said early in this thread, a AO 2.0 would be awesome.

• 3Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah anarchy had some good shit in it. We played the shit out of that game after the laaag fest that was release.

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
That "badass" voiceover doing the fear litany in the trailer is so cliché and cringe.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Honestly that just gives me big conan exiles vibes but with a science fiction base to it. I am a bit more optimistic since I did enjoy that game for what it was. Friends will probably play too since we had a blast in exiles for a good 100+ hours(And we got that shit cheap iirc before it "officially released").

Hopefully doesn't come out at same time-frame as Ark 2, as we are looking to play that too and its the same type of game.

Would like to see FC try another MMO. Their ideas are always fun and I still want a decent sci fi MMO, like edaw said early in this thread, a AO 2.0 would be awesome.
Ftfy champ

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Outside areas look cool. Not sure if it was me but the indoors/characters looked off or kind of bland. Not a whole lot of in-game footage for it, especially faster movement or movement while fighting. The aerial vehicle coming into that base in the mountains was cool. Most of the video was them talking, I was just skipping around to in-game footage. Though I hear the part about storms covering, uncovering areas of a map. On a rotation? The dream would be a whole lot of choices it could be, and then its just random(but takes a while to repeat). I have a feeling it will be a set amount of say 5-10 areas that become available and go dorment , over and over.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
PC Gamer author says he "wouldn't be surprised if the game released around the same time as the upcoming movie". That seems insanely unlikely, but who knows.