Dune: Part Two (2023)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Dune: Part Two (2023)

Tagline: Long live the fighters!

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Denis Villeneuve

Cast: Timothée Chalamet, Zendaya, Rebecca Ferguson, Stellan Skarsgård, Austin Butler, Florence Pugh, Dave Bautista, Christopher Walken, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Léa Seydoux, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Charlotte Rampling, Souheila Yacoub

Release: 2023-11-15

Plot: Follow the mythic journey of Paul Atreides as he unites with Chani and the Fremen while on a warpath of revenge against the conspirators who destroyed his family. Facing a choice between the love of his life and the fate of the known universe, Paul endeavors to prevent a terrible future only he can foresee.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1660820373049.jpeg

November 23
Good read.
Good source, new pics from time to time
1660820735603.jpeg

T minus 15 months so far.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I wonder if this will be as boring and uninspired as the first part.

• 4Like
  • 2Garbage
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'll be in the worst place on earth after disneyworld in late in late 2023, france. Hopefully I can see this a month before you plebe commoners again. My window is pretty short, as I plan on traveling uphill to africa pretty shortly after, where I'll spend most of my time.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Part Two teaser fucking sucked. It’s just scenes from Part One.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I am already outraged Paul leaves his person of color for a white princess.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'll be in the worst place on earth after disneyworld in late in late 2023, france. Hopefully I can see this a month before you plebe commoners again. My window is pretty short, as I plan on traveling uphill to africa pretty shortly after, where I'll spend most of my time.

why are you funding grooming, groomer?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
What was the publisher/company that made the high quality hardcovers for the Dune series? Looking to get the Frank Herbert 6 book series

Juvarisx

Florida
What was the publisher/company that made the high quality hardcovers for the Dune series? Looking to get the Frank Herbert 6 book series

That's the definitive edition of Dune but they don't have the entire set

The set you were thinking of was this

1663189626770.png

They are out of print except for the first book at this point, and have said they have no plans to bring back the set. It was a total of $660 at the time from Easton Press

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff

That's the definitive edition of Dune but they don't have the entire set

The set you were thinking of was this

View attachment 433339

They are out of print except for the first book at this point, and have said they have no plans to bring back the set. It was a total of $660 at the time from Easton Press

Is the Folio only book 1?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database