Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh it's a 4x game not a RTS? Niiiice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
download.jpeg

This was one of my favorite rts games in high-school hopefully this new one is as good

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I’m fucking in, where can I preorder this and spend 1000$ on ships during their fundraising decade.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Funcom doing 4x?

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Funcom is just the publisher. The developer is Shiro Games, which made Northgard:

This actually has the potential to be good, surprisingly.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So this is basically an newer version of the Dune for Sega CD?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Northgard is pretty solid gameplay wise, but Shiro Games idea of post-release support is pretty laughable. 7 clan packs at 5 bucks a piece.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Northgard is pretty solid gameplay wise, but Shiro Games idea of post-release support is pretty laughable. 7 clan packs at 5 bucks a piece.
This isn't necessarily a terrible thing. Total War:Warhammer series has about 300 DLCs, same with Stellaris. Both are such excellent games that I don't mind cucking my wallet for them.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This isn't necessarily a terrible thing. Total War:Warhammer series has about 300 DLCs, same with Stellaris. Both are such excellent games that I don't mind cucking my wallet for them.
The Silence and the Fury included two lords and came out as the same time as the beastmen revamp, dwarf revamp, and flc dwarf lord.

The Aquatic Species pack came with a free patch that included a lot of bug fixes, a revamp to terraforming, and some AI improvements.

The different clans in Northgard are pretty minor gameplay differences from one another. It's like the difference between playing as Karl Franz or Volkmar the Grim.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
1992 was a solid year...
Dune 2, Wolfenstein 3D, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Alone in the Dark, Sierra games (Kings Quest & Police Quest series), and the golden era of Super Nintendo...

I'm intrigued by this new Dune!

dune2.png

-NHoMmKkYo0_-Yrm0L7Oge_X8xq0TXyWGiJYHfraXiAgt5xLBrruKS_tPMWwgj_W_7PjO2x-RnPuZKwz9PsO3DRuNf9LppvlBFE9OS8LUA

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
first game play

no release date yet, just 2022

dunno if its PC only or also coming to consoles

• 4Like

spronk

FPS noob
this is out on PC now, $30 early access

watching Lirik play on twitch, seems pretty fun. if i had a steam dick i'd probably play

• 4Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Looks really good. They also made Northgard which was great.

Probably going to try it out this weekend.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Guy who was streaming it was pretty thrilled. Some random I talked to.

It's got some civ elements in the RTS setting but isn't exactly either. Kinda kew, I'd give it a shot.

Not sure if House Ordos made the cut but I loved them and especially their music in Dune 2. Yes I'm aware of the backstory between that faction being added, it's music etc and it's a good one.

I'll try it eventually cuz Dune and strategy.

• 1Like