Dungeon Crawler Carl

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
34,562
210,038
Jeff Hayes has ruined audiobooks for me. Trying to listen to Twelve Months and as much as I like Marsters, it's bland and boring.
 
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,831
26,532
Jeff Hayes has ruined audiobooks for me. Trying to listen to Twelve Months and as much as I like Marsters, it's bland and boring.
I'm having that problem with the bobiverse.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Dental Dammer
2,919
3,298
Jeff Hayes has ruined audiobooks for me. Trying to listen to Twelve Months and as much as I like Marsters, it's bland and boring.



Is this AI? I really like these miniature mythos readings.

I've tried a few other styles and nothing beats this streamer.

Not that it holds a candle to Jeff. This is just a solid narration, not voice acting.
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,831
26,532
I got my pdf of the DCC RPG core rule book today. I wasn't planning this, but they made it such a pain the fucking ass to download the pdf that I wanna give it away to as many people as possible now.
 

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
7,060
5,398
I'm having that problem with the bobiverse.

I managed to get through Bobiverse book 3 so far, I like Ray Porter but just couldn't care less about any of the deltan stuff. Everything after DCC though is so dull though, lol.
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,831
26,532
I managed to get through Bobiverse book 3 so far, I like Ray Porter but just couldn't care less about any of the deltan stuff. Everything after DCC though is so dull though, lol.
The bobiverse story itself is great. I liked the deltan storyline better than the earth story line. I just don't like the way the narrator reads every line with as much snark as possible.
 

DirkDonkeyroot

Vyemm Raider
1,066
1,848
I got my pdf of the DCC RPG core rule book today. I wasn't planning this, but they made it such a pain the fucking ass to download the pdf that I wanna give it away to as many people as possible now.
Hook a brother up in Minecraft
 

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
19,186
51,931
The Devils and First Law series with Steven Pacey are some solid audiobooks that Jeff Hays hasn’t ruined. I agree with it being hard to listen to audiobooks now after a ridiculous reader like Hays.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
34,562
210,038
Sometimes ads are on point.

1000008794.jpg
 
  • 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,831
26,532
uzi is a jew gun, jesus was a jew. Checks out.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Golden Baronet of the Realm
8,761
14,448
Just started these last month. Halfway through book 5. Trying to balance these and finishing a few games before ocarina comes out. These books are like crack.

And I’m glad the author isn’t a Chuck Wendigo level douchebag that I’ve seen.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,314
11,002
They are awesome! Sadly I'm caught up and waiting like everyone else.

and this goddamn Steve Erikson book doesn't have the fucking character in it that the whole fucking series is based on AGAIN , not that it irritates me. Nope not at all.