Durango - iOS/Android survival MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It feels a bit like a top down Ark so far. Very well done as it should be because I think its been out in the East for a couple years.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing the hell out of this. Great mobile MMO. If you like crafting and economy try this out. I made a clan for now, "Acolytes".

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Been jonesing for something different. Never played a survival game before, but this is quite interesting so far. Only like 2-3 hours in.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It’s extremely deep for a mobile game and a great change of pace from the typical gacha setup.

If you’re going to spend any money I highly recommend the picnic blanket or just friend someone that has one.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been playing this a little. Only like level 15. Never played a survival game so I am a bit overwhelmed. The UI is hard on the phone. What PC game would you guys recommend that's close to this? Genre doesn't matter to me as much as game play.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Don’t Starve or are you looking for multiplayer?

Ark is probably the closest multiplayer cousin even though it’s not isometric.

Starbound, Terraria...

Subnautica is probably my favorite survival genre game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Also if you want to play this on the PC then check out Bluestacks android emulator. As long as your account is associated with a google account you can play on your iPhone and then seemlessly login on your PC when you’re home.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
I just started this up today and like it so far. How pay to win does this game get?

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I feel like its very fair. I have a max level character and while I did spend 10 bucks I didn't need to at all. As much as I was playing I kind of felt like I owed them :p