Dying Light 2

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

I really enjoy the first one, one if my favorite games and one of the few 1st person melee games that didn't annoy the hell out of me. Really looking forward to this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I did love the first one, even if the story was a bit of a letdown. Day/night cycle, and a VICIOUS night cycle made it fun, I remember cowering on top of a bridge for a UV light mission at night, watching 1000s of zombies on the bridge below, waiting for sunlight. Cant wait for this one.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I did love the first one, even if the story was a bit of a letdown. Day/night cycle, and a VICIOUS night cycle made it fun, I remember cowering on top of a bridge for a UV light mission at night, watching 1000s of zombies on the bridge below, waiting for sunlight. Cant wait for this one.

Night was terrifying for more than half the game. The panic I experienced in the first night mission where you sprint to the supply drop and throw UV flares was the most unique experiences I've had in the past 5 years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Game has been delayed without a new release date given. It was suppose to come out Spring 2020

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
delayed without a new date seems a bit worse than we need a few more months to polish it off. This sounds more like development hell and it might come out someday

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had the impression they were promising far more than they could deliver.

• 1Like

bytes

Molten Core Raider
The first game was propably the only Zombie game out there worth a damn, let's hope they don't fuck this up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They did a lot of good things with Dying Light like a lot of post release free content, so I hope they find some success with this, and the delay doesn't fuck them.

• 1Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Looking forward to this when it does finally come out. It's supposedly 4x the size of the first one.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This is truly a case of "give me more of the same but update a ton of QoL fixes and give me an endless mode."

If they do that then I will be happy.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I liked Dying Light quite a bit. I need to play through it all because par for the course I would stop about half way through. I have the enhanced edition on PS4. Really fun coop too.

• 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Looks like they will start talking about the game more in the coming months.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Usually when I am gifted or recommended games friends of mine go crazy about I find it less enjoyable than they do. Terraria and this game being the exceptions. Goddamn the first one was amazing. Hopefully the 2nd one is just as good if not better. Techland has had a lot of drama recently. Also looks like they brought Kyle Crane back after the events of The Following DLC which is cool.

• 1Solidarity