Dyson Sphere Program

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

Really liking this game so far, if you liked Factorio type games this is a must have.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Really liking this game so far, if you liked Factorio type games this is must have.
I'm already hooked which is bad because I was kind of digging the new POE league. Oh Well... now where did I put that oil vein???

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Don't recommend starting this if you have anything you need to be doing in the next 20 hours

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I had issues with the UI at first as I'm not a Factorio type...but once I got over that I became obsessed.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Grez

Molten Core Raider
I love Factorio deathworlds. I hope this gets combat in it. It's got a Total Annihilation/Supreme Commander/Planetary Annihilation feeling to it. It has potential.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great shout Blazin Blazin !

I've been working through the Hitman series but wanted a little break and fired this up yesterday. UI is something I had to get familiar with, but man this game is addicting. Simple and complex at the same time and just a huge time vacuum. Great game for $20

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Great shout Blazin Blazin !

I've been working through the Hitman series but wanted a little break and fired this up yesterday. UI is something I had to get familiar with, but man this game is addicting. Simple and complex at the same time and just a huge time vacuum. Great game for $20

This is going to be a big hit, haven't checked numbers but this should be putting up some big numbers on steam soon.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah but now you have learned what a Dyson Sphere is... right?

Picked it up this weekend but haven't gotten into it yet. Wish I could play it with friends, it would have a chance to bump Satisfactory out of this weekend's LAN.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Goddamn factorio is still sucking hours from my days and it replaced my two morning coffees, I dont have more time for these games !

.. I will check it out tonight

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Saw this a couple weeks ago but wrote it off as some chinese trash. Nice to hear it isn't!

• 1Salty

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Factorio is the better game, but I tend to prefer Satisfactory, more new things I haven't gotten into yet and don't have to worry about maintaining defenses to play casually (unless I neuter aggression and I prefer to play on default settings if I'm going to play Factorio).

2 very different flavors of factory builder. If I could get a better combination of the two of them, oof that would be amazing.

• 1Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I like some of the QOL things that Satisfactory and this have, like the stackable factories and multiple elevations of belts. Things that obviously become more possible when moving from 2D to 3D.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
This game is excellent! Has the same "problem/feature" that satisfactory has where you are encouraged to walk away and leave the game running, then come back hours/days later. I'm ok with that!

I just got started on the red matrixes. Doesn't have an obvious solution to how to keep refineries running without outputs getting clogged, unlike satisfactory in which you could solve any problem with an awesome sink. Maybe this game has something similar but I haven't noticed it yet. For now, large amounts of liquid storage + plastic manufacturing+storage to keep my hydrogen supply moving.