Dyson Sphere Program

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
something feels off about this game. Maybe it's the too cartoony feel, lack of straight lines that make things seem not organized, the lack of feeling of building big... dunno, but there's something.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
This game is excellent! Has the same "problem/feature" that satisfactory has where you are encouraged to walk away and leave the game running, then come back hours/days later. I'm ok with that!

I just got started on the red matrixes. Doesn't have an obvious solution to how to keep refineries running without outputs getting clogged, unlike satisfactory in which you could solve any problem with an awesome sink. Maybe this game has something similar but I haven't noticed it yet. For now, large amounts of liquid storage + plastic manufacturing+storage to keep my hydrogen supply moving.
I just decided to burn the Hydrogen for energy. I also fractioned it into a four stack large container of Deuterium. I dont even know what that is used for yet.... but I have a lot it!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I just decided to burn the Hydrogen for energy. I also fractioned it into a four stack large container of Deuterium. I dont even know what that is used for yet.... but I have a lot it!

Nuclear power, need titanium to make the fuel rods.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Looks interesting. Would scratch that itch I get around open world games but I'd rather wait for release.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Looks interesting. Would scratch that itch I get around open world games but I'd rather wait for release.
Like factorio it has a lot to do already and will only get more and more complicated the longer it is out. Honestly this kind of game works the best with early access, already feels like a very long progression so play it now in its “tutorial” mode so later your brain doesn’t explode.

I have at least 20 more hours to see end of progression then I plan to shelve it until major updates.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grez

Trakanon Raider
I haven't played the game yet, but I'd wager it's fuel for fusion energy.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Isn't this a Rang Rang game? You fucking commie traitors. If I'm wrong, carry on.
It’s a Chinese development group. The original language for the game is definitely Chinese and they do struggle from time to time with translation. Especially in the patch notes.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I consider the in game translation to be very good. There is some use of language that clearly identifies it as being of Chinese origin - translated to English by a native Chinese speaker - but it's not at all chinglish.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
This shit almost makes up for KungFlu. Holy hell this game is addictive for me.

I have no need for power since I got solar panels, and setup an assembly line for them. Have a thin band around equator on first, and it's supplying around 3-400MW 24/7. I can easily upgrade, in fact I have enough panels to cover about 10 planets now.

I'm just reaching the point where I can start making warp fuel, but I have 0 need to actually expand past first system, my lava planet has shitloads of resources and I'm converting it into a massive factory of everything now. Interstellar logistics station is pretty much a 5 item conveyor belt for planets, so I just need a couple basic precursors shipped in to complete supply gaps, then can setup a few more to auto ship anything, anywhere.

I'm pretty disappointed I can't actually make a Dyson Dick and literally fuck a star, but it's still early access.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What a terrible name for a game. I’ve been seeing this for days on steam and totally dismissed it as some sort of vacuum cleaner advertisement.

The proper link:

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just picked this up yesterday and...yea, same as everyone else. I stayed up about 2 hours past my bed time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Just picked this up yesterday and...yea, same as everyone else. I stayed up about 2 hours past my bed time.
When I started seeing grid lines with my eyes closed, I knew I was playing way to much.

• 2Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Big step in the game is when you stop spaghetti factory which doesn't scale well at all and switch to a hub based system using Planetary Logistics Stations
Took me many hours to tear down spaghetti factory and rebuild it but man is it so much easier to expand where it's needed and so much more organized.
Capture.JPG

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Looking good, not there yet but also in the last few hours of gameplay I learned you can use arrow keys to raise and lower conveyor belts.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users