E3 2016

Needless

Toe Sucker
Wasn't this shit suppose to go on until 1pm? I had a meeting right at the end so i missed the last part of it
frown.png

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Her strategy for buying Steam games was top notch. Her specific games (great ones at that too). Upcoming games ---> highest priced.

Malkav

French Madman
For a point of reference, a GTX 1080 is about 9 teraflops, a 980ti is about 6.

6 teraflops + console optimization on the Scorpio should be damn good.

Edit : PS4 was 1.84 teraflops and Xbox One 1.31. So that is a huuuuge boost.

Needless

Toe Sucker
At least it's not until late next year, early adopters of the original consoles don't get too hardly reamed in the booty.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Interesting the RX 480 is fairly cheap i wonder if theyre slapping something like that in an xbox shell

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Woo DoW III gameplay. Hordes of shit and explosions and Ion Cannon from orbit :p

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I can see it now PS4 Neo with an extra 1 teraflop of power over the announced new xbox! Even if it doesnt now it will have it by release just to 1 up the xbox!

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Vampyr's looking good, and with this setting, the writers should have less opportunity to do awful hipster dialogue this time around.

Although now that think about it, I do kinda want to hear vampire-dude describe something as "awesomesauce".

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Article about what Bethesda's working on.Link

In short, TES 6 is a thing, but Bethesda's got two major releases that are planned to come out before it, so it's a few years out still. They also say they're planning on it being something more ambitious, so they have to first create the tech to support it.